New Webinar on the Power of PR Stories: How to Create Corporate Narratives that Move Social and Traditional Media
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a Master Class Webinar with Agency Experts from Ogilvy, GolinHarris, Ruder Finn and More
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - September 23, 2013 - PR professionals looking to develop deeper connections with audiences will learn the simple yet powerful brand storytelling principles that Fortune 500 companies use in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. The executive roundtable features brand storytelling experts who will reveal how to create, communicate and spread compelling corporate narratives that move the masses, markets and media -- and show more results and return for PR efforts.
PR pros who attend The Power of PR Stories: How to Create Corporate Narratives That Move Social and Traditional Media will also discover the key elements to crafting a winning corporate narrative, as well as the best content vehicles for sharing these narratives -- from blog posts to corporate newsletters to press releases.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 3, at 1 PM ET (NOON CT; 11 AM MT; 10 AM PT).
Kevin Sullivan, Managing Director-Corporate Communications, Barclaycard US
Daniel Novick, Writer and Corporate Storyteller, GolinHarris on behalf of Texas Instruments
Matthew Greenberg, Vice President, Content Strategist, Social@Ogilvy, Ogilvy Public Relations
Tommy Walker, Online Marketing Strategist; Host, Inside The Mind
Emmanuel Tchividjian, Senior Vice President, Ethics Officer, Ruder Finn, Inc
What PR pros will learn:
• Storytelling 2.0: New trends and developments -- why brand storytelling is important in the era of social media and mobile
• What’s Your Story? How to find and craft a unique brand story
• Seven Story Archetypes: The fundamentals of great stories -- and how to apply them to a brand story
• Six Elements of Narratives: How to incorporate plot, setting, character, atmosphere, POV and conflict into PR and marketing materials
• Content Marketing Essentials: What branded content is -- and how companies big and small can use this strategy to promote brand story
• Tools of the trade: Platforms and publishing tools to get started with a content program tied to a brand story
• How a robust content strategy tied to a brand story can feed social media channels -- and connect a company with a new world of customers, admirers and friends
• Social Media Tips: Where and how to share the brand story on leading social media channels for optimal impact
• Media Relations Tips: How to frame, pitch and sell the brand story to traditional media to boost placements and positive coverage
• Great brand stories: New examples and lessons of brands who have mastered the art of corporate storytelling (think Cisco and Xerox)
• Measuring the value of a brand story: The ROI of a corporate narrative program and how to communicate it to bosses
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media --- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.