Life Sciences EAM Symposium
GenesisSolutions leading Life Sciences Enterprise Asset Management Symposium to focus on Case Study Best Practices in RTP (Cary, North Carolina) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013
GenesisSolutions (An ABS Group Company), a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider will be hosting a complimentary Life Sciences EAM Symposium for Engineering, Maintenance & Reliability professionals on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at The Umstead Hotel in Cary, North Carolina.
The purpose of this educational session is to provide participants with examples of Asset Management Best Practices that will be presented to the audience as documented Case Studies. GenesisSolutions has provided EAM support to our Life Sciences customers (Biotechnology, Medical Device, and Pharmaceutical) for more than a decade.
Mike Greenholtz, VP of Reliability Solutions, commented: “This seminar will provide a comprehensive review of case studies that will highlight key considerations for Life Sciences personnel responsible for facilities, utilities asset management, CMMS, mechanical integrity and reliability of production equipment. It is intended for those who are interested in understanding how Asset Management Optimization can be applied to Life Sciences for safe, reliable and high performance operations. We are excited to offer this to the Life Sciences community.”
GenesisSolutions Reliability Engineers and esteemed Business Partners, recognized leaders in their respective disciplines, will lead the content discussion.
Session topics will include:
- CMMS applications supporting Operational Excellence
- Identification of CPP (Critical Process Parameters) to drive a PM Optimization program
- Establishing an OSHA compliant Mechanical Integrity Program leveraging gap assessments, ITPM plans, and a properly configured CMMS
- FDA 483 Remediation Plan development and execution to ensure a compliant asset management program
GenesisSolutions has partnered with the following organizations to provide additional Best Practices as follows:
- Noria Corporation - The importance of lubrication excellence as part of a reliability strategy
- CEC Combustion Safety - Developing robust programs to support safety in operations
- Understand how to apply technical solutions for safe, reliable and high performance operations
- Benefit from real life Operational & Reliability Excellence implementation studies and lessons learned
- Ability to justify a lubrication enabled reliability program to extend asset life expectancy
- Ability to be prepared to initiate a comprehensive Combustion Safety Survey
Who Should Attend?
- Plant Managers
- Production Operators
- Maintenance Crafts, Set Up Workers
- Planners, Schedulers, MRO Managers
- CMMS Coordinators
- Operations Managers, Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors
- Engineering Managers
- Reliability Engineers
To register for this complimentary event please click here.
We hope you can join us for this educational session.
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.