New Training with John Assaraf - Accelerated Goal Achievement: Scientifically Proven Strategies for Faster, Easier, and Unstoppable Success
San Diego, CA – “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve,” one of famed success author Napoleon Hill’s most famous quotes, offers the promise that unlimited success is within anyone’s reach. According to one multi-millionaire entrepreneur, it’s also an important clue for what to do if you can’t seem to achieve your goals.
“Some people find that no matter what they try or how hard they work, they simply can’t achieve their goals,” says mindset expert John Assaraf, the New York Times best-selling author of Having It All. “The problem is that beliefs buried deep in their subconscious mind are sabotaging their success. Lack of success is an indication that your brain is not performing at optimal levels.”
Part of re-training the brain to function at peak levels involves bringing the subconscious and conscious minds into a resonant state. In layman’s terms, this means that they agree and work together to achieve a goal. “What often happens is that our conscious mind has a goal, such as losing 10 pounds,” Assaraf explains. “But when the subconscious mind has a belief that contradicts that goal, such as ‘I can’t lose weight,’ you end up sabotaging yourself by making poor food choices or not exercising. Mindset is a fundamental building block of success.”
To help entrepreneurs, high achievers, teachers, coaches, consultants and other people who are interested in training their brains to function at optimal levels, Assaraf is offering a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013. During “Accelerated Goal Achievement: Scientifically Proven Strategies for Faster, Easier, and Unstoppable Success,” he’ll share strategies to re-train one’s brain to operate at optimal levels. Participants will discover:
- 3 specific techniques to master your daily ability to focus on your goals
- How to release the negative self-talk or mind chatter that holds you back from achieving your biggest goals
- How to recognize and eliminate sabotaging behaviors that keep you stuck at your current success level
- Why smarter people sometimes are the ones who are the most stuck!
- How to set up a daily ritual to release your stress and tension (and why this is essential for achieving the next level of success)
- The right way to “trick your brain” into a higher levels of performance
- The “Hollywood Method” to owning your vision and goals
“Accelerated Goal Achievement” is a free virtual training program. Registration is required. To sign up, visit http://www.praxisnow.com/mym/webinar/
- Contact Information
- John Asssaraf
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.