New Ricoh Color MFPs Push Innovation Envelope In Image Quality, Smart Operation And Cloud-Based Services
The RICOH MP C3003/MP C3503/MP C4503/MP C5503/MP C6003 series connects to a range of valuable cloud-based services for scanning, mobile printing and collaboration
Malvern, PA - Ricoh Americas Corporation today introduced a new series of color multifunction products (MFPs) with significant improvements in image quality, ease of use and support for advanced workflows.
The RICOH MP C3003/MP C3503/MP C4503/MP C5503/MP C6003 series ranges from 30-60 pages per minute and offers:
• Connectivity to a range of cloud services for scanning document storage, mobile printing and collaboration through Ricoh’s optional Ricoh Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) solution.
• Ricoh’s leading-edge display technology. A Smart Operation Panel (option) employs a 10.1-inch diagonal LED screen with a customizable tablet-like interface and simple icons driven by touch, like taps, pinches and flicks. The interface is ideal for customers that prefer similar operability to a smartphone/tablet. However, it also has the ability to switch to Ricoh’s traditional interface for customers who prefer the familiar operation.
• Professional grade image quality. The MFP continually calibrates as documents are printed to ensure stable image quality with minimal color deterioration.
• Optional embedded optical character recognition (OCR) supporting 14 languages, more than any other vendor, enabling customers to scan paper documents, making them electronic and searchable in one easy centralized step.
• Support for stock of up to 300 gsm/166 lb. index and optional SRA3 (12.6” x 17.7”), enabling customers to print cropping marks for edge-to-edge “full-bleed” graphics.
• Extensive optional finishing capabilities, including a 500-Sheet Internal Finisher to save floor space.
• Redesigned paper path for duplex printing adds to compact size; approximately 11 percent smaller vs. predecessor model.
• Improved typical energy consumption (TEC) values over predecessor models, making the new series among the industry’s lowest.
“Transform your MFP into an information portal by connecting to the cloud from your smartphones, tablet or other mobile device and use these powerful systems to print, share and discover the value of customized convenience,” said Jason Dizzine, Vice President, Technology Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation. “Along with ICE, they also serve as on-ramps to the Cloud and a host of valuable third-party services.”
The series also supports optional software such as: GlobalScan NX for advanced “scan to” workflows; eCopy PaperWorks for merging, editing, storing and retrieving scanned documents; HotSpot mobile printing and more.
The MFPs are available today, for MSRP of:
MP C3003 - 30 ppm - $12,500
MP C3503 - 35 ppm - $14,900
MP C4503 - 45 ppm - $18,590
MP C5503 - 55 ppm - $22,014
MP C6003 - 60 ppm - $25,315
For details on Ricoh’s full line of products, services and solutions, please visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2013, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,924 billion yen (approx. 20 billion USD).
The majority of the company’s revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change., Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/.
© 2013 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.