PM Optimization: An EAM Best Practice Webinar
GenesisSolutions will be leading a PM Optimization Webinar on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 11am – 12pm ET with a focus on EAM Best Practices.
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider and authorized IBM Maximo Asset Management Business Partner and Reseller, will be leading a complimentary PM Optimization EAM Best Practice Webinar on Wednesday September 18, 2013 at 11am ET.
Following Asset Criticality Ranking, a Preventive Maintenance Optimization (PMO) effort is the next step in achieving world-class reliability standards for a successful Enterprise Asset Management program. The purpose of PMO is to refine maintenance tasks and frequencies supporting a particular physical asset or assets. In simple terms PMO is performing the right work, at the right frequency, the right way. Although there are a number of benefits to performing PMO, increasing your Mean Time between Failure is one that will have a tremendous impact on the entire operation.
This webinar will provide an overview of the process, expected outcome, and inherent benefits of a successfully executed PM Optimization effort.
What the Audience will Learn:
- The standard approach to performing PM Optimization
- Utilizing Asset Criticality Ranking to drive your PM Optimization effort
- The basic framework of a PM Optimization tool
- Applying PM Optimization to the CMMS
- Achievable Benefit Examples as a Result of PM Optimization
Who Should Attend?
- Planners & Schedulers
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers & Directors
- Asset Management Program Managers & Directors
- Operations Managers & Directors
We hope you can join us for this educational session.
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.