Law of Attraction Neuroscience Coach Launches New Event that Shows People How to Be Happy
VICTORIA, Australia July, 2013 – When many individuals think of the word ‘rehab’, they automatically associate it with negative addictions and bad behaviours. Whilst rehab usually deals with vices such as alcohol or substance abuse, they also help those who have been struggling to break free of old thought habits and patterns.
Many people have, at some point or another, felt anxiety. For some people, the reason for this emotion is lack of money or lack of time, for others, it is family or work-related problems which cause them unnecessary stress and hassle. Janette Dalgliesh, also known as ‘The Sweet Relief Coach,’ calls this feeling being ‘hooked.’ Janette helps people unravel the reasons why they are ‘hooked’ on certain emotions and guides them on how to be happy and successful.
Janette says, “I’m a Law of Attraction (LOA) coach, working with everyday people who want to shift out of ‘stuck’ and create their dream life. This July, I’m thrilled to present my four- week Vibration Rehab program, designed to get you ‘unhooked’ from whatever old story, belief, or emotion seems to have you stuck.” www.vibrationrehabnow.com/
Janette explains, “There’s a reason it’s called Vibration Rehab, and that’s because we will be literally addressing your brain’s chemical addiction to whatever old stories, beliefs, experiences, thoughts, or emotions seem to be stuck. And we’re going to do this with lots of enjoyment. In fact, enjoyment is a key part of the process.”
The Law of Attraction coach shares more about the Vibration Rehab: “Breaking free of old thought habits is just like giving up nail biting, tobacco, or cocaine. You could do it on your own but it is way more effective to check into a top-notch rehab program, where you’ll get maximum support and be treated like royalty.” www.vibrationrehabnow.com/
Here’s what the Vibration Rehab program offers:
- Four live audio classes, which participants can attend, live and/or download to keep forever (this may come in handy for other problems that may arise in the future),
- Brief notes to accompany each call, which participants can read at their leisure between sessions,
- A secret, closed forum where participants can share ideas and experiences, and ask any question under the sun. Janette will be checking in regularly, to support them in whatever way she can,
- 28 daily short-and-sweet emails to inspire participants on their detox journey as they let go of whatever it is that has them ‘hooked’,
- A bonus playbook packed with resources, ideas, suggestions, and links,
- And, also the bonus download of Janette’s ‘emotion myth busters’ audio call, hosted by the magical Jeannette Maw.
The first Vibration Rehab will be on held Tuesday 23 of July 2013, and will delivered fully online so there is no need for participants to travel. The ‘secret forum’ will be set up a week beforehand so Janette and the Vibration Rehab participants can get to know each other better prior to the event.
The Law of Attraction neuroscience coach blends Law of Attraction principles with the “hard science” of neuroplasticity—the ability of our thoughts to literally change our physical brains. A practical and proven way to break free of beliefs and stories that have people blocked, stuck and unfortunately ‘hooked’. Janette adds, “If there is anything at all that you’ve been struggling with for more than a couple of weeks, why continue the suffering? Join the Vibe Rehab!” www.vibrationrehabnow.com/
- Contact Information
- Janette Dalgliesh
- The Sweet Relief Coach
- Sweet Relief Coaching
- (61) 0404 595 601
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.