Pitching Inflight Magazines: Editors Tell PR What’s Hot, What’s Trending and How to Reach Millions of Affluent Travelers
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a new Meet the Editors Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 02, 2013 - PR professionals looking to learn from top inflight magazine editors exactly what they are covering and the many ways PR pros can pitch them should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Pitching Inflight Magazines: Editors Tell PR What’s Hot, What’s Trending and How to Reach Millions of Affluent Travelers will also discover what stories these editors most like to cover, which sections are easiest to pitch, how they work with freelancers -- and how to generate tons more coverage for your company or client, whether they are in technology, travel, or even healthcare.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, July 12, at 1 PM ET (noon CT; 11 AM MT; 10 AM PT).
Orion Ray-Jones, North America Editorial Director, AirTran Airways Go Magazine
What PR pros will learn:
• Top Inflight Coverage Trends: Get an up-to-the-minute update on which travel, tourism and other trends these editors are following -- and how to hook stories, angles and people to that coverage
• Targeting Essentials: How these editors differ in their approach -- and audience -- and how to customize pitches accordingly
• New rules for crafting irresistible pitches -- the story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these writers and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• Best Targets: Front-of-the-book pages to calendars of events -- the editorial sections most receptive to PR input
• Easy ways to get a destination, consumer product, service, book or idea reviewed and plugged
• Social Media: How these outlets use social media to promote their coverage and engage audiences -- and how to use it to pitch and work with them
• Multimedia to Pitch Now: Photos, videos, infographics -- the new media assets that editors say boost the chances of getting posted on their websites
• Speed bumps and road blocks: The key credibility boosters -- and credibility killers -- for PR pros who pitch top inflight editors
• Case studies and real-world examples: How the best PR pros have developed valuable long-term relationships with these and other editors -- and generated sky-high coverage for their company or clients
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.