Practices of Socially Integrated Newsrooms, the Media and Public Love
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a new Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire -
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 01, 2013 - PR professionals looking to maximize media pickup, SEO power and social media buzz by integrating their online newsrooms with the latest digital and social media tools should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Superior Online Newsrooms for PR: Best Practices of Socially Integrated Newsrooms, the Media and Public Love will learn how to incorporate social media widgets and Web video to add “stickiness” to sites and online newsrooms—and to give visiting journalists, the public and even analysts or investors what they want most online.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, July 11, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Joie Healy, Senior Manager Social Media Communications, Global Corporate Communications, Cisco
Neil Steinberg, Vice President, Strategic Client Development, Definition 6
What PR pros will learn:
• New Trends: How online newsrooms are evolving to incorporate new technologies, reach wider audiences and keep pace with public expectations
• Social Media & Mobile Update: All about multimedia, streaming video, podcasts, vodcasts, RSS, mobile apps and social media widgets—and how to integrate these tools into an online newsroom to drive results
• Planning and Strategy Guidelines: Key questions to ask before launching a comprehensive online newsroom—or before upgrading an existing site for greater results, reach and ROI
• New Findings and Media Relations Essentials: How journalists really use online newsrooms versus how Web designers think they use them—and how to make one a media favorite
• Common Challenges and Faux Pas: Why many online newsrooms fail to deliver brand consistency, traffic or measurable results … and how to make sure one succeeds from the start
• Habits of Effective Online Newsrooms: Features, traits and elements the most highly trafficked online newsrooms and websites share—plus examples and screen grabs of each
• Best Practices: Ideas to steal from the best online newsrooms in the business
• Easy Beginnings: How to leverage existing assets to get an online newsroom up to speed, including releases, backgrounders, bios, video and audio
• Online Newsroom Checklist: Which functions a newsroom must have—and which features PR pros can afford to cut
• Dollars and Sense: Low-cost DIY tools and out-of-the-box options—plus pricing guidelines and cost-cutting tips for working with online newsroom vendors
• Crisis Communications Update: How to incorporate rapid-response and “dark site” crisis features into an online newsroom before bad news strikes
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.