Mirasol Eating Disorder Recovery Centers is given high marks and a 3 year accreditation from CARF
Mirasol Eating Disorder Recovery Centers is given high marks and a 3 year accreditation from CARF, The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Tucson, AZ -- Mirasol Eating Disorder Recovery Centers†renewed itís 3 year accreditation from CARF. The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
The survey team spent two weeks on-site going over Mirasolís†ďAspire to Excellence,Ē General Program Standards and Behavioral Health Care Programs.
The survey summary is as follows:
- Mirasolís founder is a visionary whose dynamic leadership has realized a lifeís work dedicated to the wellness of those challenged by eating disorders. The founderís passion and tenacity in accomplishing this vision have garnered the respect of peers and colleagues and afforded Mirasol an opportunity to hire and retain competent staff members.
- Throughout the organization, staff members are passionate, competent, and committed to providing innovative and state-of-the-art alternative and evidence-based practices that have resulted in service outcomes beyond industry expectation.
- Mirasol utilizes a holistic approach in its intensive, therapeutic treatment program, which includes traditional and experiential modalities to maximize effectiveness in achieving positive outcomes.
- Interdisciplinary team members, which include masterís-level therapists, child and adolescent psychiatric interns, a naturopathic physician, nurses, dieticians, and a neurofeedback specialist, are highly skilled and work together in an integrated approach. The team plays an active role in providing psychological, medical, and emotional support to individuals who are typically resistent to treatment, which allows Mirasol to achieve outcomes that exceed industry standards.
- The high staff-to-client ratio is advantageous to client care with high levels of satisfaction reported.
- Client care is provided in beautiful, bright, airy, and spacious surroundings with a southwestern motif at the base of the mountains, which complements the natural healing process.
On balance, Mirasol demonstrates substantial conformance and commitment to CARF standards. Since its inception, the founderís vision to offer state-of-the-art alternative and evidence based practices to combat eating disorders continues to produce highly successful outcomes for clients challenged in this area. Mirasolís accompanying work with symptoms of depression, anxiety, and trauma is also impressive. This extensive array of services, along with the staffís dedication and the facilitiesí complementary and beautiful aesthetics, contributes to a well-rounded program.†
Dr. Jeanne Rust, owner and founder of Mirasol says, ďTo receive this complimentary and affirmative survey report †from CARF, an objective, industry-wide accreditation commission, is an attestment to our Mirasol team and our unique treatment model.Ē
Mirasol is a CARF-accredited,residential eating disorder treatment program for women and teens† founded in 1999 that focuses on the relationship between the mind, body, nutrition, and mental health. Its mission is to heal the mind, body and spirit, promoting therapeutic transformation in individuals, and, ultimately, in families and communities.For more information visit call 1-888-520-1700 or visit the web site at† http://www.mirasol.net .
- Contact Information
- Adlai Rust
- Pacific Healthcare Solutions
- (1) (858) 605-1707
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.