Top Mom Bloggers Tell PR How to Reach Millions: New Editorial Trends, Topics and PR Pitching Tips
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a new Meet the Editors Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire
Oakland, Ca - (NewMediaWire) - June 14, 2013 - PR professionals looking to hear from leading mom bloggers about their hottest editorial interests, plus best ways to place stories and develop long-term relationships with them should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Top Mom Bloggers Tell PR How to Reach Millions: New Editorial Trends, Topics and PR Pitching Tips will also discover how the “momosphere” has changed in light of the economy, the latest consumer hot buttons—and how major brands are interacting successfully with moms online so you can do the same.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, June 27, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Zippy Sandler, Blogger, “Champagne Living”
What PR pros will learn:
• State of the “Momosphere”: Hear straight from leading mom bloggers about the incredible growth, reach and influence of this sector—and why this top online demographic must be a part of every media relations program today
• Hot Topics and Trends: Family, safety, children, economic pressures—the concepts, trends, products, services and influencers that appeal most to the “mom market”—and how to incorporate them into pitches and programs
• What Motivates Mom Bloggers: Key insights into the mindset fueling the momosphere—and how to use that knowledge to protect and promote a brand or product
• Targeting Essentials: How our mom bloggers view their editorial missions, the stories they blog about and how to make sure your ideas match their pitch preferences
• How to reach them directly, whether they do “deskside” meetings, and how they want to work with PR pros
• Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts—the new media assets that mommy bloggers say sweeten the pitch and boost the chances of getting posted
• New rules for crafting irresistible mom blog pitches—story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these bloggers and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• How the best PR pros have gained the ear—and trust—of key mom bloggers and how to build long-term relationships with top online journalists covering the mom market
• The inside scoop on sponsorships and freebies—which ones are welcomed by mom bloggers and which are rookie mistakes to avoid
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.