CPH offers lowest Tax Free beauty prices in Scandinavia
Prices on fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products are lower at Copenhagen Airport Tax Free than at the neighbouring airports in Scandinavia, a price check made by Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten shows.
For passengers spending time at Copenhagen Airport before their flight, it is not a bad idea to pamper themselves with fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products from Tax Free. Beauty products are not only 20% less at Copenhagen Airport than in shops in the rest of Denmark, they are also cheaper than elsewhere in Scandinavia, shows a price check by Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten. In the price check, the newspaper compares duty- and tax-free prices at Copenhagen Airport with prices at Stockholm Arlanda in Sweden and Norwegian airports (Oslo Airport Gardermoen, Flesland, Værnes, Kjevik and Sola).
“Price is a very important parameter for us. Our price guarantee for fragrances and cosmetics means that customers can rest assured that our prices are 20% below normal city prices,” said Sören Borch, CEO of Heinemann Retail APS, the operator of Copenhagen Airport Tax Free.
Copenhagen Airport’s Carsten Nørland, VP, Sales & Marketing, adds: "At Copenhagen Airport we make every effort to give travellers extraordinary travel experiences. Attractive prices are a key element, but it is also important for us to inspire and give passengers experiences beyond their expectations. The new Tax Free concept is a good example of how we focus on extraordinary experiences.”
Duty- and tax-free prices are highest in Norway
Prices of spirits are marginally lower at Stockholm Arlanda than at Copenhagen Airport. For example, a bottle of Masi Campofiorin wine is EUR 1.33 less in Sweden. On the other hand, passengers have to queue up at Systembolaget at Stockholm Arlanda, as spirits may not be sold together with other products at the Swedish airport.
The country with the highest duty- and tax-free prices is Norway: All products in the price check were more expensive at Oslo Gardermoen than in both Sweden and Denmark.
See Aftenposten’s price check here: http://reise.aftenposten.no/reise/Se-hvor-du-finner-de-billigste-taxfreevarene-i-Skandinavia-43268.html#.UZssVbX0Hh5
Facts about Copenhagen Airport Tax Free
• The new concept at Copenhagen Airport Tax Free is full of special inspiration areas focusing on new, extraordinary products and brands. The ambition is to give travellers the opportunity to get even closer to the products.
• The new Beauty Bar offers free pampering by way of light beauty treatments with products from one of the many brands. The brands and treatments offered change every second month.
• As one of the only airports in Europe, Copenhagen Airport features a Tax Free Chanel Espace with the much coveted ’Les Exclusifs de Chanel’ perfumes. The 12 fragrances are presented in identical bottles and have been developed by leading Chanel perfumers, one of them Ernest Beaux, best know for having developed Chanel Nº 5. Later on, Jacques Polge – who works exclusively as a perfumer for Chanel – developed fragrances such as Coco, Egoïste and Allure.
• Copenhagen Airport Tax Free is the only store in the Nordic region that offers the exclusive ’La Collection Privée’ from Christian Dior – a range of rare, authentic and elegant fragrances for men and women created using carefully selected and noble raw materials. The collection reflects the knowhow and talent of perfumer François Demachy in developing fragrances with inspiration from the unique traditions of the House of Dior.
• ’Naturals’ is a new area of the duty- and tax-free store that focuses on the natural beauty trend featuring a broad range of natural cosmetics and skincare products from leading brands such as Kiehl’s, L’Occitane, Tromborg, Origins, Rituals and Linden Leaves .
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.