Prepare Your CEO to Face the Press: 10 Powerful Media Training Techniques and Video Lessons in 90 Minutes
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn proven media training techniques that will turn a spokesperson into a coveted media source should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Prepare Your CEO to Face the Press: 10 Powerful Media Training Techniques and Video Lessons in 90 Minutes will also watch live video examples to discover how to create media-friendly messages and train execs to deliver them while being fully prepared to answer tough questions.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, May 30, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
TJ Walker, CEO, Media Training Worldwide
What PR pros will learn:
Planning Tips: How to prioritize media interviews so you don’t waste your exec’s time
Mock Interviews Made Easy: How to think like a reporter so you can prepare your exec to face the questions most likely to be asked• • • • Preparation tools and templates: Why CEOs prefer media “coaching” to “training”—and how to quickly prep them for every interview using the same engaging process
- Messaging Essentials: A systematic approach to developing and delivering a memorable media message every single time the media call
- Traits stellar media sound bites share—and how your exec can use the A-BEACH-PRO acronym to give journalists the quotes they crave
- Proven strategies to help reduce your exec’s nervousness before an interview
- Video Examples: Tips and guidelines for helping your CEO look great on camera
- Bridging and beyond—how to transition between message points so your exec stays on track with approved media messages
- A successful approach for handling tough media questions
- How to avoid getting misquoted by media
- Social Media Tips: Strategies for speaking to new media
- Common mistakes to avoid when preparing execs for media interviews—plus the mistakes execs most often make with TV, radio and features media
- Case Studies and Examples: How other PR pros and their bosses have dramatically improved their media coverage by applying these techniques—and how to do the same
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Bulldog Reporter/Infocom
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.