A Natural Solution for Arthritis Pain
More Americans have have chronic joint pain and inflammation. This rising trend is affecting the quality of life for many. A new book by Julie Virtue is being released to the public as a solution for those who suffer from arthritis pain. Julie’s book outlines the first steps of finding an easy solution to joint pain. She shows how choosing the right foods is one of the best ways to help relieve arthritis pain. Research is showing that inflammatory foods which is being consumed at a higher level and is the cause of many diseases and conditions.
With her new book “Arthritis Relief Smoothies” being released on Amazon, she shows how to make easy, delicious smoothie recipes to prevent and relieve arthritis pain (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00951DMYQ/).
Studies show that fresh smoothies are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals available in natural fruits and vegetables. In her book she covers:
• How to make quick and easy delicious smoothies with anti-inflammatory foods.
• Which foods reduce inflammation and which foods make inflammation worse.
• The best super fruits that can serve as anti-inflammatory agents.
• Remove certain “trigger” foods and see results in days.
• The best foods and supplements rich in natural inflammation-fighting agents.
• The top 10 benefits of smoothies and making the body healthy with energy.
The book shows a natural solution for healthy eating to improve arthritis. Many people have been enjoying the the easy to make, delicious smoothie recipes in the new book “Arthritis Relief Smoothies” (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00951DMYQ/).
Check out the new book for a limited time on Amazon during its discount promotion.
- Contact Information
- Doug Dawson
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.