msystems™ Executives Named as Speakers for the First Annual Flash Memory Summit
msystems to share its vision for the future of smart personal storage
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 26, 2006, msystems (NASDAQ: FLSH), a leader in smart personal storage, today announced that six executives will speak at the Flash Memory Summit to be held August 8-10 in San Jose.
msystems senior vice president of strategy, Arnon Dinur, is slotted as a keynote speaker and will give a presentation entitled “Personal Storage for Mobile Handsets: Up For Grabs.”
Other presentations include:
• “Navigating the Sea of Flash Drives” by Raz Dan, msystems vice president of customer support;
• “Getting Personal: Meeting the Growing Personal Storage Needs of Consumer Applications” by Ori Balaban, director of business development for the msystems embedded (EMS) division;
• “What Will Be the Biggest Market for Flash Memory?” by Noam Kedem, msystems vice president of marketing;
• “Memory Cards: Are They Good Enough?” by Francois Kaplan, vice president of marketing for the msystems mobile (MHV) division; and
• “New Flash Technologies Drive Value-Added Consumer Device Categories” by Scott Deutsch, general manager for the Americas for the msystems embedded (EMS) division.
From embedded flash drives for millions of mobile handsets to the creation of USB smart drives designed for leading global brands, msystems has gained valuable insight into the flash industry. Through its upcoming presentations, the Company will share this insight with hardware, software and consumer electronics designers, storage and memory specialists, marketing and product managers, and others who want to learn about the latest developments in flash memory technology at this year’s Flash Memory Summit.
Dr. Lance Leventhal, program chairperson of the Flash Memory Summit said, “Flash memory is quickly becoming a major driver and enabler for consumer electronics. It is the key to new features and improved user experience, residing at the heart of highly popular new products and is the basis for powerful mobile applications everywhere. msystems has established itself as a leader throughout this broad range of flash memory applications and through innovation, continues to shape the future of flash memory.”
About the Flash Memory Summit
The 1st Annual Flash Memory Summit is the only conference dedicated entirely to flash memory and its applications. The Summit features half-day tutorials, workshops, paper and panel sessions, keynotes, roundtables, special sessions, and exhibits. Subjects include hardware, software, design methods, consumer applications, embedded applications, computer and communications applications, alternative technologies, programming methods, testing, standards, and market research. For more information, visit www.flashmemorysummit.com.
msystems has been transforming raw flash material into smarter storage solutions since 1989. From embedded flash drives deployed in millions of mobile handsets to U3 USB smart drives designed for leading global brands, msystems creates, develops, manufactures and markets smart personal storage solutions for a myriad of applications targeting high growth markets. msystems’ product lines include:
* mDrive (formerly DiskOnKey®) U3 USB smart drives for personal, portable computing
* mDOC embedded flash drives for mobile handsets and consumer electronics devices
* mSIM MegaSIM® series high-density SIM cards and mSIM M.MAR® series SIM cards and highly secure cards (available both from msystems and its subsidiary Microelectronica)
* mCard, high-quality memory cards for mobile handsets and digital cameras
* mTrust (formerly Xkey®) end-to-end enterprise access, control and management solution for USB flash drives and other removable media
* mSSD (formerly FFD™) rugged solid state disks for mission-critical applications
* mModule (formerly DiskOnChip® modular family) modular flash storage for embedded systems
* mSafe (formerly SuperMAP® family) secure hardware and software crypto cores
More information is available online at www.m-systems.com. msystems. made smarter.
Note to Editors:
High-resolution photo images of msystems’ products can be found on the Internet at www.m-systems.com/site/en-US/Corporate/PressRoom/ImageLibrary.
All company and product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only.
This press release includes forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, as they are subject to various risks and uncertainties which may cause actual results to vary significantly. These risks include, but are not limited to: the effect of global economic conditions in general and conditions in msystems’ industry and target markets in particular, shifts in supply and demand, market acceptance, the impact of competitive products and pricing, product development, commercialization and technological difficulties, and capacity and supply constraints including dependence on flash component suppliers; changes in msystems’ and its customers’ inventory levels and inventory valuations; timely product and technology development/upgrades and the ability to manage changes in market conditions as needed; market acceptance of new products and continuing product demand; the impact of competitive products and pricing on msystems’ and its customers’ products and markets; the development, release and sale of new products by strategic suppliers and customers; the development and growth of anticipated markets for msystems’ and its customers’ products; and other risk factors detailed from time to time in msystems’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. msystems assumes no obligation to update the information in this press release and disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any such forward-looking statements to reflect any change in its expectations or in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Reference to msystems’ website above does not constitute incorporation of any of the information thereon into this press release.
- Contact Information
- David Coates
- Brodeur Worldwide
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.