The version 3.1 of SpringPublisher has been released, added UPC and EAN barcode support
SpringPublisher Team has been announced SpringPublisher version 3.1, SpringPublisher is free and professional business cards, labels, letterheads making software, the new version added support for UPC and EAN barcodes support.
SpringPublisher Team has been announced SpringPublisher version 3.1, SpringPublisher is free and professional business cards, labels, letterheads making software, the new version added support for UPC and EAN barcodes, which enables users to insert UPC-A, EAN 8 and EAN 13 barcodes into their designs.
UPC - Universal Product Code and EAN - International Article Number are barcode symbologies that widely used for tracking trade items in stores. UPC is majorly used in US and EAN is widely used outside US. with this update, business owners in US or outside US can easily create their product label/product tags by just few mouse-clicks with the helps of SpringPublisher.
List of new features and improvements:
1. Added “Check For Updates” feature.
2. Added UPC-A, EAN-13, EAN-8 1D barcodes support.
3. Added “Ask for save” feature - if you haven’t saved your project before exiting the software, it will ask you whether you would like to save the project.
4. Fixed a bug on text rendering.
5. Improved setup process.
SpringPublisher is a professional and easy to use desktop publishing software. With its included various templates and online template store, powerful multi-layer editor, detailed help-files, SpringPublisher enables you to design and print business cards, flyers, postcards, letterheads, labels and other artworks within a few minutes.
Main Features Of SpringPublisher:
1. Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos, Code 39/EAN 13/EAN8/UPC 1D barcodes and QR codes and arrange them as you like;
2. Provides various image effect: shadows, opacity, rotation, etc.
3. Allows you to download high quality templates from the template store.
4. Makes it easy for you to print your artworks either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
6. Supports Avery and Printworks micro perforated paper that enables you to create business cards and postcards more easily.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly from http://www.springpublisher.com/sp_setup.msi
The professional version, with Template Store credits and high-quality output available, costs $23.95
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/
- Contact Information
- Alex Li
- SpringPublisher Team
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.