CyberLink Showcase Complete Ecosystem of Creativity Software at CES 2013
Latest applications empower novices and pros to edit, enhance and enjoy their videos and photos in a sophisticated digital universe
Taipei, Taiwan — CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), a provider of innovative media creativity solutions, today announced that it will showcase its vast ecosystem of video and photo creation and sharing solutions at CES event in Las Vegas from January 8-11. The company will be located at Suite H477, Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton).
With videos and photos becoming tools for self-expression and storytelling rather than merely records of captured moments, an emerging wave of consumers and prosumers are looking for a new breed of software that can deliver creativity, enjoyment and superb quality at a consumer-friendly price. CyberLink has developed a digital universe of desktop and mobile solutions to cater to this demand and to provide users with a truly unique and complete software experience.
“As the global stage for innovation CES is the ideal forum for CyberLink to showcase its integrated approach to the software ecosystem,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “Our intuitive, high-performance desktop software solutions come with complementary touch-optimized mobile applications that offer users an innovative digital experience customizable to their individual preferences. The world of consumer technology is quickly moving towards empowering consumers to create and share multimedia on their tablets and smartphones – we’re excited to be able to show the future of content creation to the masses at CES.”
Join CyberLink @ CES 2013
For a first-hand experience of the latest CyberLink solutions, please contact us to arrange a meeting. Online video demos and clips from the show will be available on CyberLink’s YouTube Channel from January 9th.
CyberLink Director Suite features four best-in-class software solutions to perfect every step of the creative process.
• PowerDirector 11 & PowerDirector Mobile – revolutionary video editing at home and on-the-go;
• PhotoDirector 4 – comprehensive, powerful, and intuitive enhancements for professional looking photos;
• ColorDirector – professional color correction and enhancement;
• AudioDirector – powerful sound design for customized sound tracks.
Watch Blu-rays, DVDs and HD videos on Windows® 8 PCs, stream across home DLNA networks, and enjoy on-the-go movies.
• PowerDVD & PowerDVD Mobile – the number one choice for media entertainment bringing best-in-class media playback to PC and mobile devices;
• YouCam & YouCam Mobile – powerful webcam software offering fun features and effects for IM chatting with friends, enhancing work presentations, tutorials, or video conferencing;
• Windows® 8 Blu-ray and DVD Solutions – complete media entertainment for playing, editing, and authoring Blu-ray, DVD, MPEG-2, and all HD videos.
CyberLink applications enable consumers to create and enjoy in 4K Ultra-HD resolution and stunning end-to-end 3D with native 64-bit multi-GPGPU acceleration.
• TrueVelocity® 3 – supports multi-GPGPU so performance can be maximized using multiple graphic cards for optimal editing, rendering and effect processing;
• TrueTheater® – the innovative suite of advanced video and audio enhancement technologies that deliver unsurpassed quality for Blu-ray, DVD and HD movies.
Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. is the world’s leading multimedia software company. With over 100 patented technologies that provide a solid foundation on which to continuously revolutionize the way multimedia is experienced, CyberLink’s visionary outlook has allowed the company to grow rapidly. This ultimately led to a record-breaking IPO on the Taiwan Over-the-Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203) in 2000. CyberLink is currently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW).
CyberLink’s broad portfolio of multimedia applications can be categorized into two main areas: Media Entertainment – PowerDVD being the flagship product in this category, provides the latest in media playback on PCs, across devices in the home network, and on-the-go with portable smart devices; and Media Creation – offers a series of software to create enticing videos & photos, author Blu-ray & DVD discs and more. CyberLink has built strategic partnerships with leading CPU and GPU providers and a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners from top PC brands on the leading edge. CyberLink’s worldwide headquarters are located in Taipei, Taiwan, with regional operations offices in North America, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company has 700 employees worldwide, with more than 500 engineers in product design and development.
All companies and product names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the sole property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2013 CyberLink Corp. All rights reserved.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.