Revealed by SubmitYourArticle.com: 5 Insider Tips For Getting Your article Published Online
SubmitYourArticle.com reveal editorial rules that determine whether your article will be published on line or not.
(York Thursday 13 December 2012) Since all publishers make up their own editorial guidelines, how can you know what to shoot for when you’re creating articles? Today the article marketing company, SubmitYourArticle.com discuss what they have learnt throughout the years.
While each publisher may have a few different preferences, by and large most quality publishers are looking for a lot of the same things. Here are 5 of the most common editorial rules that quality publishers have:
1. The article cannot be sales oriented (promotional). Publishers do not like articles with promotional content in the article body. Instead, the resource box area is the place for talking about your business, products and website.Instead, write an article that teaches your reader something essential having to do with your niche. Then, in the resource box you can try to get the reader to visit your website or buy your products.
2. Issues with the title. Why is there so much attention paid to the title? Publishers know that the title is the first thing that a reader will see, and the title is what will rope a reader into reading your article or not. The title can also reveal the quality of the article–if there are grammar issues in the title, then a person would assume that the rest of the article will not be of high quality. Publishers will sometimes decide whether to accept or decline an article based solely on the title. Common issues with the title are spelling and grammar issues, the title doesn’t reflect what the article is about, or the title just doesn’t make sense.
3. Numerous spelling and grammar issues in the article body. Most online publishers do not have expectations of perfection, but they do want an article to have basic “readability”. When article marketing they want the article to be written well enough that when a person reads it they don’t say “Huh? I have no idea what this person is trying to say.”
4. Issues with the resource boxes. Like the title, the resource box is such an important area of the article submission that publishers pay extra close attention to it. You would be surprised at how often people submit resource boxes without including a link to their website, or they include a broken link that does them no good. Sometimes we will see resource boxes where the author clearly had no idea the potential power of the information in that little box, and so that box sits there with just a few words or just one link and nothing else sat the article marketers.
5. Formatting issues. This has to do with how your article looks on the page. A crucial aspect of free reprint articles is re-publication, so the formatting of the article is super important. Publishers want to know that your article will look right when published on their website. If the formatting is off, then it decreases the chances that a reader will want to read your article. Proper formatting makes your article easier to read.What are some examples of “formatting issues”?
- If your article is double spaced, meaning in between each line of your article there is an empty line space.
- If the article is appearing as one big paragraph.
- If there are list items or paragraph sub-headings that are running into the descriptions that follow them.
- If lines of the article don’t naturally wrap around, but are instead cut short ( Like this bullet point)
What do you do when you have problems with formatting? Don’t worry, you don’t need to have any technical knowledge to fix these things say the article marketing company, SubmitYourArticle.com. Most of the time the solution is really simple.
If you would like to know more about article marketing please visit SubmitYourArticle.com or more about this article then go to http://www.submityourarticle.com/creative-article-marketing/5-insider-tips-for-getting-articles-accepted-by-publishers/
- Contact Information
- Kimberley Smith
- Press Officer
- Takanomi Ltd
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.