Prices Slashed on Escorted Tour of India with Thomas Cook Tours
Thomas Cook Tours has discounted its 17-day Iconic Images of India tour, departing Heathrow on 15 January 2013.
Thomas Cook Tours, one of the world’s leading escorted tour operators, has slashed prices on its Iconic Images of India tour, just in time for the onset of autumn. Discounts of up to £300 are available on the tour, which departs from London, Heathrow on the 15th of January, 2013.
The Iconic Images of India tour is a 17-day tour designed to take travellers to a wide selection of India’s most important cultural and historic destinations. The escorted holiday includes stopovers in nine Indian cities and visits to national parks, immersing travellers in the customs and cultures of this exotic land.
A door-to-door adventure
Thomas Cook Tours will pick tour members up at their homes and transfer them to Heathrow Airport, where they’ll board flights for Amritsar, India – which is where the adventure begins.
Highlights of the tour itinerary include
- a visit to the Golden Temple in Amristar, where guests will witness a Palki Ceremony
- a tour of old Delhi, including time to browse the Chandni Chowk Bazaar and a visit to the Red Fort
- a cruise on the Ganges, from Varanasi to Khajuraho
- a tour of the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra
- an opportunity to view wild tigers on a game drive in Ranthambore National Park and
- sightseeing in the pink city of Jaipur, with tours to the Amber Fort and the Palace of the Winds
Discounted places on the Iconic Images of India tour are still available.
The full itinerary for the Iconic Images of India tour, contact details and further information on pricing are all available on Thomas Cook Tours’ web site. Iconic Images of India is only one of several discounted tours currently being offered.
About the Author: Thomas Cook is one of the world’s oldest tour operators, offering escorted tour services since 1841.
- Contact Information
- Matt Taylor
- Customer Acquisitions Manager
- Thomas Cook Scheduled Businesses
- (1) (0844)879-8018
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.