Make your Writing More Productive With Top Tips from the Article Marketing company SubmitYourArticle.com
Writing accurately and efficiently is difficult at the best of times so the article marketers, SubmitYourArticle.com share with us some the best best tips they have picked up over the last decade.
(York 13 September 2012) Everyone would like to write better, more creatively and more efficiently. The article marketers, SubmitYourArticle.com, share some those those tips with us today to help anyone wanting to write better and more consistently.
Article Marketing takes some getting used to and needs practice, however there’s lots of ways to do this they say, but here are some of our favorites:
- Bounce your articles off of your blog content, the content is already there, it may just need re-working.
- Decide on your topic, then take a nap. When you wake up from your nap your mind should be in a more relaxed state and it should be easier to write.There are also theories that napping stimulates creativity.
- Try working in timed slots–write 5 articles a week for 5 weeks, then take a break for a couple months. The idea of the extended break and “getting the writing out of the way” may help give you the motivation to write.
- It’s okay not to be typing all the time–a lot of writing is spent just sitting and thinking.
- If you get stumped midway through writing your article, review your article from the beginning. It’s almost like taking a running start. If you back up and get your speed up again, it’s easier to keep going forward.
- Make a list of notes about your article topic and the points you want to cover. Use those notes as the outline for your article.
- Try writing first thing in the day, before you’ve had a chance to get distracted by other work. That’s also the time when your mind is most fresh.
- Write in the very early morning, between 6-8am. That’s when a lot of professional writers get their writing done. The quiet of the early morning will help you concentrate.
- Break your niche down into categories, sort of like a magazine is broken into recurring sub-topics that are covered every month. Then, have regular days when you write on each particular category. This helps you circumvent the “I don’t know what to write about” problem.
For more information on article marketing, please visit SubmitYourArticle.com or for more tips and ideas on how to... please visit the blog here http://www.submityourarticle.com/creative-article-marketing/the-top-37-writing-productivity-tips-for-article-marketing-success/
- Contact Information
- Kimberley O’Callaghan
- Press Officer
- Takanomi Ltd
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.