Logistics Bureau - Management Consultants reach the ’ripe old age’ of 15
Logistics Bureau, Supply Chain and Logistics Consultants, 15 years old.
Group Managing Director, Founder and Owner Rob O’Byrne remarked:
“Time really does fly! It only seems a short time ago that Logistics Bureau appeared as a fresh new consulting business in Australia, but as I look back on those last 15 years, I realise a great deal has been achieved. None of which would have been possible without the support of our wonderful and loyal clients as well as our terrific consulting and support staff. We’ve actually done quite a bit haven’t we”!
- Completed well over 1,200 successful client assignments.
- Assisted clients in 23 countries.
- Saved our clients a total of $1.87 Billion!
- Acquired Benchmarking Success, leaders in Supply Chain Performance Benchmarking.
- Acquired Dawson Consulting, a leading Logistics Consulting firm.
- Established Logistics Bureau Asia, in Thailand, Singapore, and Vietnam.
- Established ’licensed’ operations in Europe.
- Established ’licensed’ operations in USA (actually signed today!)
- Launched a series of Supply Chain books.
And still to come in 2012........
- Launching an online Supply Chain mentoring program.
- Launching ’Supply Chain School’ for those wanting to fast track their knowledge.
- More acquisitions.......?
“I really look forward to the NEXT 15 years in Logistics Bureau’s continued growth and evolution. There will be exciting times ahead for our clients and our staff”!
Many Thanks to all clients and colleagues... who ultimately all become great friends
- Contact Information
- Rob O’Byrne
- Group Managing Director
- Logistics Bureau
- (61) 287992175
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.