News by Industry
Mining / Metals
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Tangshan orders cold rolling complex from Siemens
- 6/17/2013 5:48:56 AM
- Linz * Order worth more than 100 million Euro * Plant produces high quality cold strip for automotive industry * Annual production capacity is 1.6 million tons. Siemens Metals Tech...
- Rio Tinto Calls for Pro-Growth Measures for the Developing World at Pre-G8 Summit Event
- 6/14/2013 9:37:50 AM
- At a pre-G8 summit event on trade, tax and transparency in London tomorrow, Rio Tinto will call for businesses to be more transparent about their tax affairs and will stress the importance of governme...
- Rio Tinto Agrees Sale of Eagle Project
- 6/13/2013 10:17:27 AM
- Rio Tinto has reached a binding agreement to sell its Eagle project to Lundin Mining Corporation for an estimated US$325 million in cash. This transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of ...
- Limited Edition Argyle Pink Diamond Ingot Commemorates Underground Mine Opening
- 6/12/2013 9:44:06 AM
- Rio Tinto is delighted to reveal the release of a limited edition pink diamond ingot to commemorate the opening of the Argyle Underground Mine. Unearthed and polished to perfection by Argyle Pink D...
- Market mechanisms at the heart of government climate actions
- 6/4/2013 1:15:36 AM
- IETA and EDF joint report documents the rise of carbon markets globally Today, the International Emissions Trading Association (IETA) and The World’s Carbon Markets: A case study guide to emissio...
- BP Plans $1B in New Investment, Adding Two Drilling Rigs and 200 Jobs in Alaska
- 6/3/2013 10:51:41 AM
- Recent state tax reform also spurs Prudhoe Bay working interest owners to evaluate additional $3 billion of development projects ANCHORAGE – BP announced today it is planning to add $1 billi...
- Praxair Acquires Industrial Gas Distributor Dominion Technology Gases
- 5/29/2013 11:27:45 AM
- DANBURY, Conn., – Praxair Offshore Services Limited, a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX), announced it has acquired Aberdeen, Scotland-based Dominion Technology Gases Investment Limited (Dominion...
- “Gold Spitting” - Customers Learn Potential Solutions
- 5/28/2013 1:15:56 PM
- BUFFALO, New York – What factors contribute to the defect-causing behavior known as “gold spitting” during the evaporation process and what can be done to prevent it? Senior Scientist, Dr. Alan Duckham of Materion Microelectronics & Services, address...
- Air Liquide awarded a major coal gasification contract in China
- 5/24/2013 3:40:16 AM
- Air Liquide has just signed a long-term contract with Fujian Shenyuan New Materials Co., Ltd (Fujian Shenyuan) to supply industrial gases for its caprolactam production project located in Lianjiang Ke...
- « Previous
- Next »