Touch Revolution to Showcase Next Generation Multi-Touch Solutions at ESC-West and CETW-SF
Touch Revolution will be participating at ESC-West and CETW-SF, and will offer demos of the following products and solutions: Fusion™ Touch Display, TRū™ 32” Multi-Touch Monitor, and the NIMble™ Embedded Touch Computers
Who: Touch Revolution, part of TPK Holding Company, enables OEMs and systems integrators to easily add state-of-the-art multi-touch interfaces to their products, through the creation of innovative projected capacitive touch (P-Cap) solutions.
What: Touch Revolution will be participating at ESC-West and CETW-SF, and will offer demos of the following products and solutions:
Fusion™ Touch Display
- Demonstration of Fusion pre-integrated projected capacitive multi-touch subsystems used as a drop-in component to help quickly deliver a high-quality touch interface
- Fusion touch display’s integrated multi-touch controller system, which is capable of tracking at least two unambiguous touch points with a high report rate
- Integrated LCD, creating a single, easy-to-integrate module with high cosmetic quality
TRū™ 32” Multi-Touch Monitor
- Demonstration of 10-finger touch screen, using a real-time fluid dynamics simulator, to be released later this year
- Interactive gigapixel application that can pan and zoom into a 1 billion pixel image, such as a high-resolution image of Yosemite National Park
- “In-Store” interactive experience demonstration will provide a glimpse into the future of shopping
NIMble™ Embedded Touch Computers
- Demonstration of why the NIMble 7” HMI product is better than an iPad for commercial, retail and signage deployments
- Hands-on demonstration of the NIMble DMS, a powerful management control tool for remotely operating and managing NIMble touch systems.
- A simulated wine display will illustrate how NIMble devices can be used in a retail environment
Tuesday, March 27, 11:30am-7pm; Wednesday, March 28, 11:30am-5:30pm; Thursday, March 29, 10:30am-3:00pm PDT
Booth #1930, McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA
Wednesday, March 28, 10:30am-5pm; Thursday, March 29, 10:30am-4pm PDT
Booth #518, Moscone West Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
Why: Smartphones and tablets have made touch screen technology an integral part of everyday life, but for industrial and commercial applications, traditional single touch interfaces may not be the most practical method for user interaction with larger screens. Gesture and voice recognition may further enhance smart displays, but multi-touch interfaces will play an increasingly essential role. The tangible benefits of multi-touch technology, when taken together, result in more informed, more efficient and more engaging interactions.
As the user experience becomes a key differentiator for manufacturers of all types, Touch Revolution’s expertise in multi-touch technology helps OEM’s, system integrators and content providers deliver significant improvements to their end products.
About Touch Revolution
Touch Revolution provides high-quality, projected capacitive (P-Cap) multi-touch display solutions. The company designs and manufactures highly-responsive embedded multi-touch displays, sub-systems, and monitors in a wide range of sizes. These solutions allow OEM and system integrators to quickly add an intuitive multi-touch interface to their products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in Holland, Michigan; Taipei, Taiwan; and mainland China, Touch Revolution is a part of TPK Holding Co., Ltd. – the largest-volume glass projected capacitive multi-touch screen manufacturer in the world. To learn more about our industry leading line of multi-touch display solutions, visit us at www.touchrev.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- Pamela Njissang
- Public Relations
- Stearns Johnson Communications
- (1) (415) 397-7600
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.