Award Winning Colorado Architect, Gary Godden, Speaks on Key Architectural Topic at the NAHB International Builders Show
Widely considered among the best architects in Colorado and the US, Gary Godden--Principal and President of the award winning Denver area architectural firm, Godden | Sudik Architects--joined architect and land planner, Michael Medick of CRCS, Inc. to present Competing with Foreclosures - Architecture and Land Planning Solutions for Distressed Properties at this year’s NAHB International Builders Show in Orlando. “The quick decline of housing prices and the oversupply of developed and planned lots have changed the basics of new housing,” says Godden, adding, “With stiff competition from resales and foreclosures, it is more important than ever to understand what makes new homes sell.”Godden and Medik’s IBS presentation focused on teaching attendees the tips and tricks of successful re-dos from both an architectural and land planning perspective. It also pointed up the important things to avoid in the process.The highlight topic areas of the session included:
- Analyzing the common trends of distressed properties, learning what buyers didn’t respond to and what not to do.
- Discovering the creative ways other distressed properties have been redone from an architectural and land planning perspective.
- Analyzing ways to reduce the size and cost of homes while increasing marketability in a changing marketplace, including a detailed breakdown of a home’s cost as well as money-saving strategies
- Discovering the limits of current land plans and exploring alternative development patterns that increase density and provide timely solutions.
Because a large percentage of homes built within the last few years have been in projects that started with a different concept conceived by a different development team than might be in place today, the timeliness of the seminar could not have been better. “With the supply of developed and approved lots still in excess, this trend will continue for the near future,” leading Colorado architect, Gary Godden suggests.As Principal and President of one of the best Colorado Architectural firms, Gary Godden was well positioned to speak on this important topic. Judging by the well attended session, this was an important and timely presentation delivered by two highly-qualified professionals.
- Contact Information
- Britni Rotunda
- Godden | Sudik Architects
- (1) 303-455-4437
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.