Celebrate Dad with a Gift of Health This Father’s Day; Holistic Author Lists Top Foods for Fighting Prostate Cancer
Tucson, Ariz. — Shoppers are expected to spend $9 billion on dads this Father’s Day, but lasting health is undoubtedly the most valuable gift of all. This year, consumers can honor the important men in their lives with life-saving strategies for reducing the risk of prostate cancer. In “How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer” holistic health author Mike Adams explains how the typical Western diet contributes to the disease, and he lists the top foods and health habits for fighting prostate cancer. The guide is available through Truth Publishing as a softcover book or downloadable ebook at http://www.TruthPublishing.com/ProstateCancer.html
“According to the Prostate Cancer Association, one in six American men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer,” said Adams. “However, clinical studies show that certain foods significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer. This book empowers men with the information necessary to effectively prevent this disease.”
“How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer” gives readers progressive health information including:
• Which foods contain phytochemicals that have been proven to suppress the growth of prostate cancer tumor cells
• The top medicinal herb for halting prostate cancer
• Proven strategies for shifting to a prostate-healing diet rather than a disease-promoting diet
• Which common vitamin is used as a therapeutic agent to treat and even reverse prostate cancer in clinics around the world
• How a man’s ethnic background impacts his chances of getting prostate cancer
• The number one cancer-causing food
• Which ancient anticancer food is now being widely recognized as a potent prostate cancer formula.
To lean more about “How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer,” visit http://www.TruthPublishing.com/ProstateCancer.html
About Truth Publishing
Truth Publishing is dedicated to a mission of public service through the creation and distribution of educational materials covering natural health, wellness, environmental responsibility and other topics important to people everywhere. Articles and commentary are published at www.NewsTarget.com, and books and interviews are published at www.TruthPublishing.com.
- Contact Information
- Steve Diaz
- Media relations
- Truth Publishing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.