Game Changing Social Media Marketing Trends For 2012 And Beyond
Social media marketing is going mainstream. For many businesses, social marketing presents an unparalleled marketing opportunity that transcends traditional marketing and connects them directly with customers.
Social media marketing is going mainstream. Social marketing presents an unparalleled marketing opportunity that transcends traditional marketing and connects them directly with customers. Millions are drawn in by Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+ among other sites. In 2011, a growing number of companies have used Twitter marketing, LinkedIn and Facebook marketing to promote their business. Many more are getting better acquainted with social media marketing to gain exposure. Five of the most visited websites are social sites. Facebook marketing is the most popular internet marketing initiative used by small businesses, second only to Email. Nearly every business is aggressively exploring social media marketing.
1. Social media marketing will have an immense impact on search engine results. Due to the increasing popularity of services like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, search engines are retrieving results from these sites. Therefore, a user searching for information online will bound to come across recent and updated information in the results from blogs, user’s reviews as well as Twitter and Facebook.
2. More companies will introduce user ratings and reviews on their websites. It is proven that online reviews influence buying behavior. Social networking is very powerful because by human nature, friends are likely to trust friends before making a purchase. Due to this, we can expect to see more companies consolidating user ratings and reviews on their websites.
3. Social media is the next marketing battleground. Everyday, more companies are launching innovative and exciting competitions through social media.
4. Social marketing will bring changes to the B2B sector. In 2011, nearly all B2B marketers started using social media and their most preferred channel is LinkedIn. As a result, there will be more positive rewards to B2B.
5. There has been an increased interaction of people and companies through social media. Hence, in order for businesses to succeed, they will need to know how to provide correct information to their customers.
6. In future, more organizations will either create a Facebook fan page or sign up with Twitter and Linkedin to sell their products or services.
7. Social media is an important customer service medium. In 2012, more firms will turn to social marketing to quickly grow their audience, build customer lists, as well as receive feedback.
More information on the impact of social media marketing in the future can be found at http://NewInternetMarketingServices.com
- Contact Information
- Ted Charles
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.