Say "Thank You" with Personalized Thank You Cards at StationeryXpress.com
Everyone likes to be appreciated. Someone who has given you a gift, hired you or your company, invited you to a party or treated you well.
It’s easy to say “Thank You” with a personalized note: be brief and be sincere!
5 Easy Thank You Note Tips:
1. Handwrite your note - it shows that you took the time to compose and write a personalized thank you note
2. Keep it short - three or four sentences should do. Start with “Thank you for…”
3. For Wedding Gifts & Gifts - mention something specific about the gift; how useful or thoughtful it is or how much you enjoy it. Wedding thank you notes should be sent 2 weeks to 1 month after the Honeymoon.
4. For a Job Interview Follow Up - thank the interviewer for their time and for the interview. Use this as an opportunity to highlight your qualifications and interest in the position. Job Interview thank you notes should be sent within 2 days after the interview.
5. Write from the Heart - The best thank you notes are sincere and written in a conversational tone. Handwriting a personal thank you note is the only way to do it! Choose either Embossed Stationery or Raised Print Stationery ... affordable Personalized Stationery online at StationeryXpress.com
When an email just won’t do! A quick note on your personalized stationary tells the recipient that they are important to you, that you appreciate what they have done and you wanted to take the time to let them know. After all, only good things can come from sending a thank you note, another invitation or maybe even a new job!
Try our Ultimate Thank You Embossed Stationery, this personalized stationery includes your name as well as Thank You, what could be better, it includes everything. All you need to do is jot a quick “thank you” on your personalized stationery and you’re done!
Handwriting a thank you note is the way to do it.
Which type of “Thank You” do you prefer, Handwritten or Email?
By David Slavin, Stationery Xpress
For more Stationery Xpress information:
- Contact Information
- David Slavin
- Creative Director
- Stationery Xpress
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.