DuPont Grows its GreenVista™ Garden Products Line
May 24, 2006
Expands Offerings For Residential, Professional Landscaping
WILMINGTON, Del., - DuPont today launched new offerings in its GreenVista™ garden products business, showcasing an expanded line of residential and professional landscape products in time for what is considered to be the busiest season for gardening. The line also is branching out with a newly launched website, www.greenvista.dupont.com, where homeowners and professionals can find innovative installation and usage information.
The two newest products are the DuPont™ GreenVista™ seed germination blanket and DuPont™ GreenVista™ burlap. The seed germination blanket is a wood fiber mat that effectively helps grass seed germinate and thrive -- giving a greener and healthier looking lawn and producing results within weeks. The burlap offers protection for plants and flowers from extreme weather conditions, soil erosion and other unpredictable factors.
“Through our science and technical capabilities, DuPont has a tradition of developing innovative gardening fabrics to meet the rigors of the outdoors and the ever-changing needs of the marketplace,” said Nils U. Gustavsson, director – DuPont Consumer Products. “With our GreenVista™ offerings, we are helping gardening enthusiasts turn their lawns and gardens into outdoor sanctuaries. Our unique products are efficient and productive, allowing people more time to enjoy the beauty of their gardens.”
The DuPont™ GreenVista™ garden products line includes:
* DuPont™ GreenVista™ Weed Control Fabric -- Provides a strong weapon against weeds, while helping to promote healthy plants and shrubs.
* DuPont™ GreenVista™ Pro Landscape Fabric with DuPont™ Xavan® -- High strength fiber lets water, air and nutrients get to the root of your plants while helping stop weeds in their tracks.
* DuPont™ GreenVista™ Deer and Bird Netting -- Discourages unwanted birds and deer from eating delicate plants and shrubbery.
* DuPont™ GreenVista™ Seed Germination Blanket -- Biodegradable and easy to use, this product is made of excelsior wood fiber and mesh netting. It effectively works to help grass seed germinate and thrive for a greener, healthier-looking lawn.
* DuPont™ GreenVista™ Burlap -- Extremely versatile, environmentally friendly fabric that gives protection for shrubs and other plants. Helps control erosion; keeps seeds and plants in place; holds moisture and thus promotes seed germination; and provides protection from harsh climate conditions.
DuPont™ GreenVista™ garden products and DuPont agricultural and professional turf products are available at lawn and garden retailers and nursery wholesalers. They are distributed by Earth & Landscape Solutions, which has a long-standing relationship with DuPont through its distribution of DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® and DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces. For more information about these products call 800-448-9835 or visit the new website at www.greenvista.dupont.com.
DuPont is a science company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
- Contact Information
- Clif Webb
- Director - DuPont Media Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.