StationeryXpress.com Offers Personalized Stationery that Enhances Social and Business Networking; When an e-mail just won’t do!
With e-mails and texts overwhelming our in-boxes, handwritten notes are ideal for:
• Social thank you notes
• Business networking
• Job Interview follow-up.
Personalized stationery lets you stay in touch with style and helps your information stand out. Stationery Xpress has a full collection of embossed stationery and personalized stationery for your own unique correspondence, gifts and business networking.
Stand out from the crowd
“Brighten up someone’s day with a personalized note. Whether sending a thank you note, following up with a client or thanking someone for a job interview, personalized notes will help get your information noticed.”, said David Slavin
Personalized stationery … it’s thoughtful, useful and personalized to reflect someone’s personality. A gift with their name on it.
• Stationery Tip: Within 2 business days of the interview, use personalized stationery for a job interview follow-up letter.
• Stationery Gift Idea: Give your graduate the competitive edge with personalized stationery. It’s polished, professional and one-of-a-kind.
For more tips, visit our Stationery Blog
Say Thank You … Embossed Stationery and Gifts
It’s easy to say “Thank You” with a personalized note… for a gift, for a favor, for a new project. The First Anniversary gift is paper — how about stationery! New at Stationery Xpress: His & Hers Stationery Sets.
• Thank You Note Tip: It’s easy! Just start with “Thank you for…” and write from the heart. Be sincere and be brief!
• Stationery Gift Idea: Give the couple Mr. and Mrs. Personalized Stationery
First Impressions Last — Business Stationery
Your company logo and brand is a valuable business asset and a great marketing tool. Business stationery communicates professionalism and can attract new accounts. Stay in touch with clients and accounts with personalized cards with your company logo. Stationery Xpress has a full line of stationery that can incorporate your company logo.
• Personal Stationery Tip: Use Embossed Stationery to send a quick “thank you” to a client for a new project or assignment. It communicates your partnership with them and creates visual recognition of your company.
• Business Gift Idea: Create a unique, memorable and affordable stationery gift by having your client’s logo embossed or printed on personalized stationery.
For more Stationery Xpress information:
- Contact Information
- David Slavin
- Creative Director
- Stationery Xpress
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.