The iDestruct Network launches a new Social Network targeted towards privacy conscious users
Privacy concerns over Social Networks is at an all time high. The iDestruct Network has the solution for the privacy woes currently plaguing the social networking world. iDestruct (currently in the beta testing stage) is a new light-weight social network which addresses these privacy concerns by providing users high-end security and confidentiality while still having an easy-to-use social networking feel.
iDestruct uses industry standard cryptographic algorithms (AES-256 and SHA-256) for protecting messages/attachments and currently offers the following features:
- Ability to use “Shared Secret Keys” for extra message security
- Self-destructing/Self-Deleting Messages
- The Ability to “Unsend” Messages
- News Feed / Friend Activity Stream
- Secure Picture Messaging
- Encrypted Instant Messaging and end-to-end security provided via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Ability to login with an existing Facebook/Twitter account.
Whether a user is sharing their most intimate moments with a significant other, talking to family and friends, or communicating with co-workers, iDestruct will keep it private and secure.
For more information or to use iDestruct, Visit us at https://idestruct.net
- Contact Information
- Frank Gardner
- President and Co-Founder
- The iDestruct Network LLC.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.