Medical Records Institute selects EventMingle as its official online networking application for TEPR 2006 Conference.
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., May 3, 2006— EventMingle today announced it has been selected as the official online networking application for the 22nd Annual TEPR Conference and Exhibition, which will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center, May 20-24, 2006. EventMingle is an online collaboration Web application developed to allow attendees, exhibitors and speakers of TEPR 2006 to meet online prior to arriving at the event in order to improve face-to-face interactions once they arrive.
EventMingle has created a custom site for TEPR 2006 at http://www.EventMingle.com.
EventMingle will give participants the following features:
• Internal E-mail System - Attendees and exhibitors will use EventMingle’s built-in e-mail system to communicate without giving either party access to their personal contact information unless they choose to do so.
• Detailed Online Exhibitor Directory - Exhibitors can publish extended information, including a searchable product directory, current press releases, current job openings and planned booth giveaways.
• Job Board - Attendees and exhibitors can post job openings on the job board. Attendees can also post their resumes online anonymously.
• Advanced Search Features - Participants can search for people based on their location, title and interests.
• Message Forums - The message forums allow people to discuss exhibitors, press releases, products, special events, exhibitor giveaway items and job postings.
• The Daily Planner – Participants will create a detailed to-do list they can take with them to the event. EventMingle becomes attendees’ personal assistant in helping them get organized for the event prior to leaving for the airport.
“We’re very pleased to be working with Medical Records Institute to enable their conference attendees, speakers and exhibitors to meet and collaborate online prior to arriving to their annual conference May 20-24. We believe these healthcare professionals are going to arrive better prepared because they have had a chance to network and exchange ideas with their colleagues on EventMingle”, states Jim Harrer, CEO of Specialty Match Network, Inc.
“We anticipate that the new online community of TEPR registrants will make the conference even more beneficial to everyone”, states C. Peter Waegemann, CEO of Medical Records Institute. “TEPR is the international strategic conference concerning electronic patient records. EventMingle will provide the opportunity for discussions before and after the conference.”
About the Medical Records Institute (MRI) and TEPR – MRI’s mission is to be the global forum for healthcare consumers, providers, and technology vendors looking to improve quality of care through advanced information technology solutions. MRI’s TEPR Conference and Exhibition has been leading the way Towards the Electronic Patient Record for the past 22 years. With an unsurpassed educational program as well as a comprehensive exhibition showcasing close to 200 leading EHR/EMR and related technology vendors, TEPR is considered one of the health IT industry’s premier events. Visit www.medrecinst.com or www.tepr.com
EventMingle is the first Web-based, online social networking technology designed to cater to the tradeshow industry. EventMingle enables attendees, exhibitors and speakers to collaborate online prior to the event.
EventMingle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Specialty Match Network, a privately owned company based in Laguna Beach, Calif. See http://www.SpecialtyMatch.com for more info.
For more info about EventMingle, contact Jim Harrer, 949-607-0980
For more info about MRI or TEPR, contact Julie Salickram, 617-964-3923, ext 215.
- Contact Information
- Jim Harrer
- Specialty Match Network
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.