CyberLink Showcases Ubiquitous Multimedia Solutions at “Digital Experience!” By Pepcom
Taipei, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solution provider for the connected digital lifestyle, will demonstrate its latest multimedia technologies at Digital Experience, the biggest and most important media event during CES. Digital Experience! will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 5, from 7:00 to 10:00 pm. The event takes place at Caesars Palace hotel, Las Vegas.
“CyberLink now leverages the full potential of the PC platform to provide the cutting-edge solutions that extend media entertainment from PC to portable devices and cloud services,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “We are excited to have our world-first public demonstration of CyberLink’s ubiquitous media solution at Digital Experience.”
CyberLink’s next generation of multimedia solutions on display at Digital Experience! include:
* “PowerDVD Tunes” – CyberLink uses PCs as the digital hub for multimedia allowing users to seamlessly browse, convert, sync and play media between PCs and portable devices.
* Stereoscopic 3D Media Applications – Following the release of the first 3D and Blu-ray 3D movie playback and 2D to 3D real-time conversion on PCs, CyberLink takes further steps to enable glasses-free stereo 3D Blu-ray playback on laptops and desktop PCs with PowerDVD.
* High Speed Video Processing Engine – CyberLink demonstrates PowerDirector 9, world’s first 64-bit consumer video editing and the TrueVelocity engine that takes advantage of CPU and GPU power to dramatically speed up the entire video process for the HD era.
* All-in-One Multimedia Suite for PCs – CyberLink will be demonstrating the latest version of CyberLink Media Suite 9, a comprehensive and convenient suite that gives consumers all the applications they will need for their videos, movies, photos, music, data files and devices.
Android Device Apps:
* Android Media Center – Media Player app for videos, photos, and audio files on your favorite mobile device such as Android phones and slate devices so you can enjoy them wherever you go.
* Android Remote App – Turn your Android device into a Remote Control with PowerDVD Remote app. Control Blu-ray movies, and manage videos, photos and music on your PC wherever you are in your house with a tap or flick of a finger. You can even use the apps to play content from your portable devices on your bog screen display.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs, CEs and mobile devices through the use of video editing software, video player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: top-5 desktop and notebook providers, optical drive manufacturers and graphic-card makers. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Disc playback and creation; digital home entertainment; and touch-enabled media solution. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink’s worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink’s website at www.cyberlink.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.