Electric Outboard Specialist Kernowrat In Cornwall Starts Retailing The EzyBoat
EzyBoat Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Kernowrat in Padstow, Cornwall, as one of its first official EzyBoat retailers.
The EzyBoat, one of the most innovative small motor and sailing boats ever to be manufactured in the UK, is a versatile 4.4 metre folding boat made of high-quality fibreglass that instantly transforms from a trailer into a fully functioning motor boat. With the addition of a sailing kit it turns into a well performing yet easy to handle sailboat.
Unlike other small boats, the EzyBoat folds up to form its own closed trailer complete with wheels that can be lifted into the hull once the boat is afloat. No separate boat trailer is required. The whole process only takes a few minutes and can be done single-handedly.
The EzyBoat is easy to tow and convenient to store. More details can be found on www.ezyboat.com. For a replay of the recent feature on BBC One go to http://www.ezyboat.com/index.php/what-the-press-says.
EzyBoat CEO Sascha Giest said “We are very pleased to have Kernowrat join EzyBoat’s growing family of retailers. Not only are they well located within easy reach by anyone in Cornwall, they are also suppliers of a wide range of electric outboard engines, a very important market for us.”
Kernowrat’s proprietor Elaine Avery added “What impressed us most about this amazingly innovative and practical boat is the ease with which you can tow and launch it and its incredible stability on the water.
We have tried the EzyBoat, weighing just 250 kg with a range of electric outboard engines and are very impressed by how well the boat glides through the water even with the smaller engines.
In combination with its very shallow draft it is very spacious and is a great boat for anyone boating on Britain’s waterways.”
Kernowrat are located at the Trecerus Industrial Estate in Padstow, North Cornwall. So close to the sea with Padstow Harbour just a few moments away Kernowrat are able to welcome viewing and demonstrations by prior arrangement to anyone interested.
For more information or to register for a free, no-obligation demonstration of the EzyBoat please contact Kernowrat on 03304 483 65 local rate or 07870 356 124 or email - email@example.com.
Notes to editor:
- Sascha Giest and Elaine Avery are available for further interviews upon request. Stock photographs of the EzyBoat are also available.
- The EzyBoat is a British invention, further developed and tested in Australia and the US before returning to Britain for its production launch.
- The EzyBoat is now built in Poole, Dorset and will be distributed from here across the UK and beyond.
- Kernowrat have a long and successful track record of retailing innovative products including other foldable boats, electric outboards, propellers, electric bicycles and more. They frequently exhibit at boating and leisure shows across the UK. More information can be found on their website www.kernowrat.co.uk.
- Contact Information
- Elaine Avery
- Kernowrat, Padstow, Cornwall
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.