Maritime / Marine
Page 1 of 1
- High Percentage of Shipyard Workers Test Positive for Lead
- 3/17/2017 9:56:54 AM
- Earlier this year, health officials from the Minnesota and Wisconsin Departments of Health announced the results of an investigation at a shipyard in Superior, Wisconsin.
- Ocean First Education to Present This Week at CAEE Conference in Denver
- 3/7/2017 8:00:00 AM
- Ocean First Education, a Boulder-based digital marine science curriculum provider, announced today that their Director of Curriculum, Catherine Christopher, will present at the Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education (CAEE) conference in Denver on Friday, March 10.
- Shell takes final investment decision for the Kaikias deep water project in the Gulf of Mexico
- 2/28/2017 11:19:09 AM
- Shell Offshore Inc. (Shell), a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, and MOEX North America LLC (MOEX NA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui Oil Exploration Co., Ltd, have each taken the final investment decision to execute phase one of the Kaikias deep-water project in the US Gulf of Mexico.
- SpeedCast is first Inmarsat partner to offer full Fleet Xpress integration
- 2/27/2017 10:34:47 AM
- SpeedCast International has become the first Inmarsat partner to integrate the software element of the Fleet Xpress Network Service Device (SoftNSD) into its Fleet Xpress offering.
- « Previous
- Next »