GRIP SHIELD Helps Golfers Increase Performance
GRIP SHIELD, the latest product developed by Sweat Shield, LLC, is being touted by professional golfers for its ability to increase performance. To learn more, go to www.sweatshield.com.
Professional golfers across the country are not only using GRIP SHIELD, but they are speaking very highly of the product’s ability to improve one’s score. While GRIP SHIELD cannot swing the club for the golfer, it can do the following:
• Reduce moist palms, allowing for a tighter golf grip
• Create an invisible barrier to help repel perspiration, moisture, oil, etc.
• Provide a clean alternative to rosin, pine tar, chalk, adhesive sprays, gloves and grip tapes
For many golfers, this product has been a God-send, as it allows each athlete to grip their club with supreme confidence. The product has been so well received to improving a player’s golf grip, that both amateur and professional golfers have been applauding its effects. Golf pro’s, players on the PGA tour and others who were looking for a product to give them an edge claim to have found it with GRIP SHIELD.
Here are just a few fans of GRIP SHIELD:
• “I would recommend that every golfer have Grip Shield in their bag. Golfers have a lot of things to consider before every shot, but using Grip Shield ensures that your grip on the club is not one of those things. Thanks Grip Shield!” - Bobby MacWhinnie - Nationwide Tour Professional Golfer
• “I highly recommend the Grip Shield product to golfers of all experience levels to ensure a firm, controlled grip on the club. The antiperspirant gel dries clear, quickly and is non-sticky! It definitely reduces sweaty palms, therefore preventing the club from slipping in your hands.” - Bob Bonner-FL: PGA Club Professional - Port Saint Lucie, Florida
• “This product works better than ANY other on market, especially in humid or hot desert climates.” Ray Linnell - Ass’t Golf Pro, Oakwood Golf Club, Sun Lakes, AZ.
These are just some of the professional and amateur golfers actively promoting the superior effects of GRIP SHIELD. Athletes are constantly looking for golf tips that will help them with their game, some of which have to do with their swing and others have to do with the equipment they use. GRIP SHIELD combines a bit of both, providing a way to ensure a better golf grip which will potentially improve a golfer’s swing.
About Sweat Shield, LLC
Sweat Shield, LLC is dedicated to maximizing the performance of athletes and industrial workers. If you experience or suffer from sweaty palms during your sporting activity or job, then you know how it can interfere or have a negative impact on your game or performance. Our goal is to provide products that help to reduce sweaty palms so you can improve your performance and enjoy your sport or activity. For more information, go to www.sweatshield.com.
- Contact Information
- Steve alford
- Sweat Shield, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.