Crowd Science Unveils First Flat Fee, Unlimited Online Ad Campaign Effectiveness Research
’Campaign Profiler’ App Improves Accuracy and Ease-of-Use While Removing Budget Issues
Everyday Health, BlogHer, and Halogen Network Onboard at Launch
April 19, 2010 – Mountain View, CA – Crowd Science (http://www.crowdscience.com), a provider of technology-driven online market research services, has launched Campaign Profiler, redefining online ad research by allowing publishers, advertisers, agencies and ad networks to perform unlimited numbers of campaign research studies for a flat fee of $5,000 per month.
Based on Crowd Science’s established research platform, Campaign Profiler brings new levels of survey accuracy, ease-of-use and cost-effectiveness to the online ad research industry:
• More Accurate: Crowd Science’s platform includes SmartSample, a proprietary recruitment methodology engine that provides higher-quality respondent sampling and selection
• Easier-to-Use – Campaign Profiler is turnkey and automated, so researchers can dispense with most of the manual work involved in setting up, fielding, and analyzing campaign research – and concentrate on the results instead
• Greater Cost-Effectiveness – providing an alternative to the traditional per-project fee basis, Campaign Profiler is available for a flat monthly fee for any number of studies, allowing the online ad community to conduct more, and more valuable, research
Crowd Science’s Campaign Profiler application has already signed on such high-profile online publishers as Everyday Health, BlogHer, and Halogen Network as charter users.
“We have integrated many man-years of online sampling and survey expertise into the Crowd Science Research Platform, which enables us to deliver turnkey research applications like Campaign Profiler very cost-effectively,” said John Martin, Crowd Science CEO. “The online advertising ecosystem is getting more challenging by the day with microsites, social media and new platforms. Expensive, hard-to-deploy campaign effectiveness solutions handcuff publishers and advertisers alike, by limiting their visibility into what is working and what is not. We believe that more ad research, not less, is best for the industry, and we are delivering the platform and applications to make that technically feasible and economically viable.”
Crowd Science offers Campaign Profiler in three levels of functionality:
• Touch – a self-service app designed to determine if a campaign has reached its intended audience
• Recall – a self-service app with the added capability of test-control methodology to assess basic brand metrics of recall, usage and loyalty
• Impact – a full-service offering that adds advanced measurement tools, including creative and message recall, brand testing and attribute testing
Crowd Science’s Campaign Profiler includes:
• Integration of test/control survey methodology endorsed by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and Advertising Research Foundation
• An intelligent, rigorous sampling engine - SmartSample
• A respondent-friendly, high-response survey invitation – SmartInvite
• No added inventory purchase required to field control group - SmartControl
• Survey coverage in flash environments
• Standardized core questionnaire
• Custom question collection
• Real-time reporting via an online dashboard
• Detailed reporting by date, day-part, and all audience profile parameters (demographics, online behaviors, etc.)
About Crowd Science:
Crowd Science (www.crowdscience.com), based in Mountain View, CA with offices in Toronto and Sydney is redefining online market research by combining the benefits of web analytics and survey research in a single research platform. This revolutionary approach enables easier, faster, and more accurate online research results via low-overhead and highly automated research apps, opening up a new world of research possibilities. With the innovative Crowd Science Research Platform, proprietary SmartSample methodology, and growing suite of special-purpose research applications, Crowd Science is helping publishers, brands, agencies, and ad networks generate better insights that increase ad sales, inform editorial decisions, and demonstrate the ROI of marketing programs. SmartSample, SmartInvite, and SmartControl are Trademarks of Crowd Science.
- Contact Information
- Chante Reichert
- Crowd Science
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.