8 Crucial Oral Health Steps Every Woman Must Take BEFORE Becoming Pregnant
Most women don’t think about getting their oral health in order while planning to become pregnant. This can have devastating effects both the woman’s ability to deliver a healthy baby and her oral health for the rest of her life.
“Many women make all sorts of preparations in anticipation of becoming pregnant” says New York’s premier dental health expert, Dr. David Scharf. “However, they often fail to adequately address their oral health. This can lead to premature birth, miscarriage and severe oral consequences that can haunt the woman for the rest of her life.”
Dr. Scharf is a powerful entertaining interview. He will tell your audience:
- how to find out if there are oral conditions that need to be addressed
- which type of x-rays MUST be taken to uncover potentially deadly problems
- which types of dental procedures should be done, and which deferred
- a simple test any woman can perform to see if bacteria from the mouth is entering the blood stream where it can potentially harm the fetus
- when is the best time to have dental treatment done during the pregnancy someone is already pregnant and has issues they need to address
- what to do if a woman has no dental insurance
- 7 steps women must take to get their oral health in order before pregnancy
Dr. Scharf is a Board Certified Periodontist and Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at New York University. He has helped hundreds of women prepare their oral health for pregnancy and motherhood.
To interview Dr. Scharf call (631)661-6633
# # #
- Contact Information
- David Scharf
- Dental Healt Expert
- Healthy Gums Without Surgery
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.