Ku Day Ta Has Holiday Specials on Unique Teas, Tea Ware and Healthy Entertaining Ideas and Gift Items
(San Jose, CA) Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge http://www.kudayta.com, a high-end tea lounge located in the Great Mall in Milpitas, California, is brewing a tea revolution. Starting in November Ku Day Ta is offering up to 25% off many unique gift and holiday entertaining items, teas and tea ware just in time for the gift-giving season.
While alcohol consumption is on the decline in the U.S., tea consumption is steadily on the rise. Tea is one of the oldest beverages known to man. It promotes health and vitality because it is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, stimulates digestion and is naturally low in caffeine. Tea helps maintain proper fluid balance and may even contribute to overall health. Tea can offer a healthy “pick me up” to cope with the busy holiday season ahead or it can be a stress and anxiety reducer, depending upon the tea. Teas from Ku Day Ta are the perfect gift for the holidays.
Quench your thirst at Ku Day Ta-- a unique tea lounge that reflects the fast-growing, healthy-conscious tea trend-- that is steeped in style. Ku Day Ta was recently voted Editor’s Pick for “Best Chai” and “the Best brew of the non-alcoholic variety” by Silicon Valley’s Metro and The Wave Magazine, respectively.
Visit Ku Day Ta’s Unique Tea Lounge or Shop Online For Black Friday Special Promotions
When: November 27-29th
Black Friday Promotion
Up to 25% on selected items
Tea Gift Ideas For the Holidays:
• Indian Chai - great with holiday celebration, with Pumpkin Pie. The spices will warm you in the cooler season
• French Breakfast – the caramel and vanilla aroma in the tea will remind you that the holiday in around the corner
• Ginseng Oolong – Energy boosting and relaxing tea.
• Shou Mei – light but high in antioxidant, great as everyday White tea. Very relaxing to have during the hectic pre-holiday season.
• Sweet Ginger – immune boosting tea
Holiday Gift ideas
For under $10
• An assortment of 3 blooming teas - $9.50
• A pair of Ku Day Ta’s exclusive blend of Eight Treasure teas - $7.50
For $11 - $20
• Tea Sampler - $18
• Black tea sampler (10) - Earl Grey, French Breakfast, Golden Yunnan, Raspberry Lychee, Tanzanian Usambara, Kwazulu Blend, Malawi Melange, Kenyan Mountain, Assam Black, Indian Chai
• Herbal Tea Sampler (10) - Blueberry Rooibos, Rooibos & Roses, Lemongrass Melange, Kanuri Blend, Masai Blu, Bergamot Bliss, Winter Mint, Calming Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Peppermint
• Exotic Tea Sampler (10) - Ginger Pu-Erh, Lemongrass Oolong, Wild Berry Black, French Breakfast, White Goji Blossom, Tropical Green, Kenyan Mountain, Rooibos&Roses, Lemongrass Melange, Kanuri Blend
• Ku Day Ta’s Exclusive Pick Sampler (8) - Pu-Erh Toucha, Rose Black, Makaibari 1st Flush Darjeeling, Ginseng Oolong, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, Tung Ting, Silver Peony, Melon Piece
• Adriane’s Exclusive Tea Mug Set - $18
For $21 - $30
Ku Day Ta’s 5-Ts Series - $25.00
• 5 Classic Black Teas - Assam Black, Earl Grey, Golden Yunnan, Indian Chai, Afternoon Darjeeling
• 5 Calming Teas - Peppermint, Lemon Verbena, Calming Chamomile, Rooibos & Roses, Tropical Green
• 5 Dessert Teas - Raspberry Lychee, Malawi Melange, Pomegranate White, Jasmine Mao Jian, Shou Mei
• 5 Holiday Teas - Winter Mint, Rooibos & Rose, Indian Chai, Malawi Melange, Ginger
• 5 Connoisseur’s Tea Collection - White Peony, Genmaicha, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, Ginseng Oolong, Black River Mountain Pu-Erh
“We at Ku Day Ta believes that tea is the ultimate health drink and we want to educate consumers about the many delicious varieties of teas,” says Co-Founder, Bee-Bee Liew, who developed her love of tea after coming back to the US from a long visit to Malaysia, where she grew up. “We have provided our customers with a modern contemporary atmosphere with time honored tea traditions—with a twist. With so many health benefits associated with tea, our staff is very excited to introduce our unique teas to those who may not yet be aware how delicious and healthful tea can be.”
Ku Day Ta recently added new menu items to complement the teas that it serves: Spinach or Mushroom Quiche, Trio Rice Plate, Curry Chicken Over Rice, Tropical Salad, Caprese Salad, Pocket Sandwich, Cheese Plate, Pane Rustico, The Dessert Plate, Lemon Tart, Cheese Cake and Truffle Cakes. Ku Day Ta’s helpful and knowledgeable staff can help customers select the right tea to pair with their menu items.
About Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge
Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge™ is a bold concept. Even our name, derived from the French word “coup dè tat,” is inspired by revolution. Ku Day Ta is an upscale tea lounge located at the Great Mall in Milpitas, California. We provide a modern contemporary atmosphere with time honored tea traditions—with a twist. We believe in serving tea with a fun, friendly and casual attitude over the typical formal tea service most associated with fine teas. The teas we serve have been hand picked from all over the world: China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Indonesia (Bee-Bee Liew, Ku Day Ta’s founder, is from Malaysia), South Africa, South America—from the remotest corners of the world. Bee Bee Liew, Ku Day Ta’s founder is fast becoming known as a tea expert in the Bay Area. She has been featured in TV appearances such as KGO’s A View From The Bay, as well as tea related articles in World Tea News, Fresh Cup and The Wave Magazine in stories about the health benefits and the numerous varieties of teas available.
Tea is a delicious drink and is as rich and complex as fine wine. Tea is good for you. It has been hailed for over a thousand years as a cure for a multitude of diseases (real or imagined), and today’s science has been able to back up many of those old stories with solid facts.
At Ku Day Ta our passion is tea, and we are obsessed with acquiring the very best tea we can find. Tea can be fun, flirty, exotic as well as stable, calming, and comforting. Tea punctuates the stories of our lives. Tea can start your day with a burst of energy, and tea can wind you down at night. Enjoying a cup of tea signals that is time to stop, relax, and reflect on things, a break in the crazy whirlwind of action that makes up our daily lives.
Tea has much to offer and we are committed to showing it off to the greatest effect. We have some of the world’s most famous teas and some of the most delicious. Teas unlike any you have ever sampled before.
Let us share our passion for tea with you. Come try something new and start your own revolution.
Take the Ku Day Ta tea experience home with you. Visit the retail store and purchase our unique custom tins with loose-leaf teas to take home.
Spread the Ku Day Ta Tea revolution by hosting your next event, party or group at Ku Day Ta or inquire about bringing our Ku Day Ta Lounge tea experience direct to your office or home. Having our unique Tea Lounge Service and menu items at your next event will be sure to stimulate concentration and productivity while you and your friends and colleagues enjoy the added benefit of our delicious and healthful teas.
Visit Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge
The Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge, located in Milpitas’s Great Mall, is a unique tea lounge destination deigned for the enjoyment of tea and to promote relaxation and lively conversation. The modern contemporary atmosphere will beckon you and our teas and sweets and savories will temp you to linger. You can also purchase Ku Day Ta Teas to take home. Free WIFI access.
Hours of operation: Monday – Wednesday hours – 10:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday hours – 10:00am – 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday hours -- 10:00am – 11:00p.m
Sunday hours – 11:00am – 9:00pm
Ku Day Ta Tea Lounge PR
Tel 415 887 9230
- Contact Information
- Sandra Evans
- Ku Day Ta PR
- & Associates - Sandra Evans
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.