Axeda Provides Intelligent Asset Management to Oracle Customers
Axeda® ServiceLink™ achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Siebel CRM 8.0 enabling customers to achieve service transformation through a seamless integration of customer, product, and service-related information
Foxboro, Mass. - Axeda Corporation, the on-demand intelligent asset management company, today announced that Axeda® ServiceLink™ 5.3 has completed Oracle Validated Integration testing with Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.0. Customers that leverage this integration can extract greater value from their Siebel CRM investment by leveraging asset intelligence to drive service transformation.
Axeda ServiceLink integration with Oracle’s Siebel CRM enables customers to connect asset intelligence directly into enterprise systems and helps ensure complete and accurate information across the service lifecycle. Real-time asset intelligence can be used to automate business processes, eliminate error-prone tasks, collect real-time data for pay-per-use billing models, and increase the overall effectiveness and responsiveness of service and supply chains.
Key Facts / Highlights:
* Oracle has validated the integration of Axeda ServiceLink 5.3 with Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.0, which includes remote product diagnostics, alerts and notifications, automated service request creation and handling, and configuration management. This validation was completed through the Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Partners (AIAP) initiative.
* Validation through Oracle AIAP involves a rigorous technical process to review the integrations of third-party software to Oracle Applications products. For more information, please visit Oracle.com at http://www.oracle.com/partnerships/isv/integration/search.html.
Key Features and Benefits:
* Axeda ServiceLink captures live, up-to-date information from remote assets and adds intelligence to business processes. For example, detected product faults can automatically generate service requests in Siebel CRM, dispatching field technicians with detailed information on required repairs.
* The Axeda integration with Siebel CRM is based on Oracle SOA Suite and helps customers deliver true service transformation by enabling increased service revenue, decreased service response time, improved product performance, and reduced costs through productivity gains.
* Validation through Oracle PartnerNetwork Application Integration Architecture for Partners gives customers confidence that integrations between Oracle® Applications and complementary partner solutions have been validated and the products work together as designed. This can help reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance.
* “Axeda’s on-demand intelligent asset management solutions provide companies with standards-based applications to connect, service, and track wired and wireless assets anywhere,” said Brian Anderson, vice president of marketing, Axeda Corporation. “Having Oracle validate our integration helps reduce the risks and costs of the overall solution by providing our customers with the assurance of high-quality and reduced technical complexity"
* “Oracle Validated Integration through Oracle PartnerNetwork gives customers confidence that integrations between Oracle Applications and complementary partner solutions have been tested and work together as designed,” said Kevin O’Brien, senior director, ISV and SaaS Strategy at Oracle. “This can help reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. We’re pleased to validate the integration of Axeda® ServiceLink™ 5.3 with Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.0”
* Axeda Showcases Integrated Remote Service Management Solution at Oracle OpenWorld – September 2008: http://www.axeda.com/pr_9_22_08/news_press_detail.htm
* Oracle Partner Network Solutions Catalog: http://solutions.oracle.com/partners/axeda
* Aberdeen Group: Oracle Links into Service with Axeda: http://www.axeda.com/537328002019147989538594368/Link.htm
* Axeda ServiceLink 5.3 integration with Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.0: http://www.oracle.com/ocom/groups/public/@opnpublic/documents/webcontent/033669.pdf
* Oracle and Axeda Remote Service Management Solution: http://www.axeda.com/342598002801790509851645188/Link.htm
Axeda Corporation is the leading on-demand intelligent asset management company delivering M2M solutions for Smart Services, Smart Products, and Smart Operations. The company’s VeriSign® Security certified platform and applications allow companies to connect, manage, service, and track wired and wireless assets anywhere – it serves over 100 of the world’s leading enterprises including Diebold, EMC, and Philips. Axeda Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Foxboro, Mass. and can be reached at www.axeda.com.
About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of more than 20,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle’s premier products, education, technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today’s global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle’s position as the world’s largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Certified Partner levels. http://oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.