WebWire will not accept nor distribute releases that include “hard sale” wording or where the content resembles the structure commonly used in spam. ("Make Money Online", "Loose Weight Fast", "Free Music Downloads", "Buy Cheap Medications", etc.)
Submissions that solicit participation in multi-level-marketing (MLM) efforts, or conveying monetary promises based upon investment of time or money, among other conveyances (typically “work at home” scenarios) will face additional scrutiny, and may be precluded from WebWire as well.
Submissions to WebWire may not include the promotion of, or the linking to:
- Adult or mature content (including sexual enhancements, remedies, escort services, pornography, etc.)
- Content that contains accusations of illegal conduct without the specific mention of a civil or criminal court filing within the appropriate jurisdiction (including a court case number)
- Content related to the purchase of pharmaceuticals (in any way)
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Bulk email lists or any spam related endeavors
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Link exchange schemes
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
The content must be unique, and cannot be a simple modification of a template.
WebWire records and maintains IP addresses, and any attempt to use falsified information, including names, phone numbers, addresses or content, may result in legal action.
If your release identifies a business and/or a personal relationship with an organization, individual or event (public or private), and this association is false or misleading; please be aware that WebWire will freely assist in any and all investigations dealing with this issue. In other words, you are responsible for the content you submit to WebWire, so please convey the truth, and communicate in a manner that is without ambiguity as it concerns your association with others.