News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Renesas Electronics Announces USB 2.0 Hub Controller Chip with Battery Charging Function
- 5/22/2013 2:38:07 AM
- Supports USB BC 1.2, Allowing Data Communication and Rapid Charging Via a Single USB Connector TOKYO, Japan — Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconduct...
- Cypress’s PSoC® Designer™ IDE Speeds and Simplifies Embedded Designs
- 5/21/2013 2:48:46 PM
- Version 5.4 Includes More than 40 New or Enhanced User Modules to Drop into Designs And Multiple New Features to Increase Ease-of-Use and Customization San Jose, Calif. – Cypress Semiconductor Cor...
- SanDisk Advances Its Industry-Leading Manufacturing Technology
- 5/21/2013 11:14:14 AM
- MILPITAS, Calif., — SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced it has begun customer sampling of flash memory products based on its industry...
- Infineon Adds Compact Class to EiceDRIVER™ Family - New 2EDL EiceDRIVER™ Supports a Multitude of Power Applications
- 5/7/2013 9:28:45 AM
- Neubiberg, Germany - - Next week at the PCIM 2013 trade show for power electronics, Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) will present the new 2EDL EiceDRIVER™ Compact half-bridge ga...
- Panasonic Develops a Multi-band Wireless Communication Technology that Supports All Frequency Bands in Wireless Sensor Networks
- 5/7/2013 2:09:30 AM
- Osaka, Japan - Panasonic Corporation today announced that it has developed a new multi-band wireless communication technology that enables low powered stable communication through simple wireless conn...
- Linaro announces Broadcom as new member
- 5/2/2013 11:29:04 AM
- Linaro, the not-for-profit engineering organization developing open source software for the ARM® architecture, today announced Broadcom Corporation has joined Linaro as a club membe...
- NXP Acquires Code Red Technologies
- 5/2/2013 10:50:31 AM
- Strategic addition to NXP microcontroller business line San Jose, California and Cambridge, United Kingdom, - – NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced its acquisition of Code Red Te...
- Successful Market Launch of Heat Conducting Paste TIM – Rapid Expansion of Range to other Product Groups
- 5/2/2013 9:54:12 AM
- Neubiberg, – The Thermal Interface Material (TIM) developed by Infineon Technologies AG for the reduction of contact resistance between the metal surface of power semiconductors and the heat sink ...
- Microchip Brings Integrated Op Amps to Low-Cost 8-bit PIC® Microcontrollers
- 4/26/2013 9:33:50 AM
- New MCUs Feature On-Chip Op Amps, High-Speed Comparators, and ADC for General-Purpose, Signal Conditioning and Sensing Applications CHANDLER, Ariz., [NASDAQ: MCHP] — Microchip Technology Inc., a ...
- « Previous
- Next »