Page 1 of 1
- Miniature Multi-Sensor Module from STMicroelectronics Jumpstarts IoT and Wearable Designs
- 12/5/2016 8:59:07 AM
- • Sensing and connectivity hub ideal for developing products such as wearables, gaming accessories, smart-home and IoT devices • Leverages powerful open software ecosystem for faster time to market Geneva, December 5, 2016 – STMicroelectronics’ 13.5mm x 13.5mm SensorTile is currently the smallest turnkey sensor board of its type, containing a …
- Semtech LoRa Geolocation Used in Ireland’s Second Busiest Port to Track Shipping Assets
- 12/1/2016 12:59:23 PM
- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced that its LoRa® Wireless RF Technology, featuring native GPS-free geolocation capabilities, has been integrated into Ireland’s Port of Cork LoRaWAN™-based Internet of Things (IoT) network solution to track shipping containers.
- Semtech LoRa Technology Enables IoT Services in China’s Largest Private Telecom Network
- 11/21/2016 1:15:06 PM
- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced its LoRa® wireless platform has been adopted by the Dr.
- World record: Infineon chip solves Rubik’s Cube in 637 milliseconds
- 11/16/2016 5:00:12 PM
- The Rubik’s Cube was solved in just 637 thousandths of a second : At the “electronica” trade fair, the machine “Sub1 Reloaded” pulled off the feat with the help of microchips from Infineon.
- Latest-Generation 16V CMOS Analog Comparators from STMicroelectronics Boost Efficiency, Speed, and Reliability
- 11/14/2016 9:30:32 AM
- Geneva, November 14, 2016 - STMicroelectronics has upgraded its 16V CMOS dual and quad analog comparators using the latest-generation process technology to achieve lower typical current consumption of 5µA per comparator, as well as faster propagation time and increased ESD capability of up to 4kV.
- « Previous
- Next »