Page 1 of 1
- Spire Names Former Astrium Geo-Information NA President and CEO Antoine de Chassy as Senior Executive in Washington D.C.
- 5/27/2015 8:26:48 PM
- San Francisco, Calif -- MAY 27, 2015 -- Today Spire , the satellite-powered data company, announced the appointment of Antoine de Chassy as its Senior Business Development Executive. † Antoine has over 20 years of experience with the U.S. government and the space industry. Through his experience as CEO of Astrium Geo-Information NA (now renamed Airbus Defense and Space), …
- Convergys Celebrates 4 years in Colombia
- 5/12/2015 2:43:48 PM
- Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), the global provider of customer management is celebrating 4 years in Colombia and announced the creation of 350 new jobs in the country. Initially opening our first contact center in 2011, with just 50 employees, Convergys now employs over 1000 people in Bogota, across 2 sites, providing a range of customer care and technical support …
- Adesso Advanced Materials signs strategic cooperation agreement with First Element Nanotech Co., Ltd.
- 5/11/2015 10:40:53 AM
- Adesso Advanced Materials and First Element Nanotech today signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Shanghai. † Under the agreement, the two parties will strengthen cooperation in most advanced environment-friendly nano-composite technology. The two companies will reinforce cooperation in products and services, sharing of knowledge and best practice, in order to achieve …
- No Hogwarts Invitation Required: Invisibility Cloaks Move into the Real-life Classroom
- 4/30/2015 11:30:30 AM
- Who among us hasnít wanted to don a shimmering piece of fabric and instantly disappear from sight? Unfortunately, we non-magical folk are bound by the laws of physics, which have a way of preventing such fantastical escapes. † Real-life invisibility cloaks do exist, in a manner of speaking: researchers have engineered systems that bend light around an object, shielding it …
- « Previous
- Next »