Page 1 of 1
- Protecting California Workers from Exposure to Wood Dust and Other Airborne Hazards
- 3/20/2017 9:50:03 AM
- Back in 2009, wood dust was added to California’s Proposition 65 list as a substance known to cause cancer. Proposition 65 requires businesses to notify Californians about significant amounts of chemicals in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. There are tens of thousands of workers across the state that may be …
- Bombardier Wins Contract to Provide 70 FLEXITY Trams to Zurich
- 3/3/2017 10:51:24 AM
- Rail technology leader Bombardier Transportation and Zurich Public Transport (VBZ) signed a contract for the delivery of 70 seven-part BOMBARDIER FLEXITY low floor trams with an option for another 70 vehicles on March 2, 2017.
- Honeywell Launches 2017 Channel Program for Productivity Solutions Partners
- 2/27/2017 12:05:10 PM
- Honeywell ( NYSE: HON ) today announced the North America launch of its 2017 Performance Partner Program, which enables channel partners to grow their revenue and increase the depth and breadth of their customer portfolio with sales, marketing and support resources to deliver Honeywell solutions.
- Siemens and Allgäuer Überlandwerk form joint venture for smart grid expansion
- 2/24/2017 2:23:06 PM
- Siemens and Allgäuer Überlandwerk GmbH (AÜW), based in Kempten, Germany, have formed a joint venture named egrid to commercially implement the results from IRENE and IREN2, two joint smart grid research projects in Wildpoldsried.
- Identifying and Preventing Occupational and Environmental Exposure Risks to Manganese
- 2/24/2017 9:39:46 AM
- Manganese is a metal that is found in many types of rocks. It occurs naturally in most foods and may be added to some foods. The Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR) reports that consuming a small amount of manganese from food or water is needed to stay healthy.
- « Previous
- Next »