News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 2 of 2
- GE Oil & Gas Wins Two ‘Spotlight on New Technology’ Awards at OTC 2013
- 5/6/2013 10:41:31 AM
- -New Blowout Preventer Technologies Offer Industry-First Capabilities -Innovative Shearing Blades, BOP Monitoring Technologies Offer New Solutions for Complex Drilling Programs -GE One of Tw...
- Greenlee Textron Acquires Sherman & Reilly, Inc.
- 5/3/2013 10:11:35 AM
- Move broadens position in Utility marketplace Rockford, IL - - In a strategic move to broaden its position in the utility segment, Greenlee, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today it h...
- Wärtsilä to Supply Emergency Diesel Generators for Finnish Nuclear Power Plant
- 5/3/2013 9:23:55 AM
- Wärtsilä, a leading global supplier of flexible power plant solutions, has been contracted to supply emergency diesel generators for the Olkiluoto nuclear power plant in Finland. The diesel generators...
- GE’s Power Conversion Technology to Power Seadrill’s West Mira Semisubmersible
- 5/2/2013 9:38:12 AM
- -Hyundai Heavy Industries to Build New Semisubmersible Drilling Platform for Seadrill Ltd., Powered and Propelled by GE -Customized Solution Satisfies Regulatory and Operational Requirement...
- Randall-Reilly Overhauls Pro Trucker Online Alongside Rebranding Campaign
- 5/1/2013 2:26:12 PM
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama - Randall-Reilly, a leading publishing company for the trucking industry, has announced the launch of its revamped interactive recruiting website ProTrucker Online as part of its overall branding overhaul that is transforming the ...
- CMAC Group Now Offers a Full Range of B to B Services for its Clients
- 4/30/2013 4:59:04 PM
- CMAC Group is a full service internet marketing agency out of Chicago, IL. While some of the Chicago SEO services companies have earned poor reputation in the past f...
- Rolls-Royce wins repeat order for live fish carrying ship
- 4/25/2013 4:38:30 AM
- Rolls-Royce, has signed a repeat order for a ship developed specifically for transporting live fish. This will be the second vessel of this type for ship owner Sølvtrans AS, the world’s largest transp...
- Metso Increases Valve Manufacturing Capacity in China
- 4/24/2013 9:56:20 AM
- Metso sells its shares of joint venture company to Shanghai Electric Corporation Metso has entered into an agreement to sell its shares of its joint venture company Shanghai-Neles Jamesbury Valve...
- Wärtsilä to Provide Integrated Power, Propulsion and Positioning System for DP3 Offshore Rig in China
- 4/19/2013 10:42:45 AM
- Wärtsilä, the marine industry’s leading solutions and services provider, will supply a comprehensive, fully integrated power, propulsion and positioning system for a DP3 Dynamically Positioned offshor...
- Next »