News by Industry
Banking / Financial Services
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 5 of 5
- Assessing The Real Need For An Umbrella Company
- 4/29/2013 9:41:31 AM
- (Monday, April 29th, 2013) United Kingdom - John Jennings tells of how the "need for the contractor to seek out this type of entity took on additional meaning when the British government introduced new taxation legislation called IR 35...
- Website Celebrates Third Birthday
- 4/29/2013 9:26:17 AM
- This week payday loan comparison website textloanlenders.com celebrates its third year in business. Launched in 2010, the website compares direct payday ...
- MasterCard and Justin Timberlake Join Forces in Innovative Global Partnership
- 4/29/2013 9:21:49 AM
- To tweet this news, copy and paste http://bit.ly/Y1NyzR to your Twitter handle with #PricelessPremieres PURCHASE, N.Y. – Grammy® and Emmy® Award-winner Justin Timberlake has teamed up with M...
- Fernando Orrego: South Florida’s Newest Bilingual Estate Planning Attorney
- 4/28/2013 11:06:17 PM
- Plantation, FL 04/28/2013 - Fernando Orrego has become the most recent estate planning attorney fluent in both English and Spanish to grace South Florida. He is the latest partner of WFP Law, specializing in the area o...
- GreentStudent Offers New Help for Student Loan Debt
- 4/27/2013 11:14:51 AM
- GreenStudent is pleased to announce that if you are putting off buying a home because you are struggling with student loan debt , we can help you. With student loan debt reaching record national levels, more and...
- Thomson Reuters Eikon Awarded Prestigious Edison Accolade for Innovation
- 4/26/2013 1:27:42 PM
- Thomson Reuters joins ranks of key innovators in award ceremony to honor companies at the forefront of innovation, creativity and ingenuity in the global economy NEW YORK, LONDON – Thomson Reuters ...
- Samsung Electronics Announces Earnings for First Quarter in 2013
- 4/26/2013 1:20:03 PM
- Q1 consolidated operating profit reaches 8.78 trillion won on revenues of 52.87 trillion won SEOUL, Korea – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced revenues of 52.87 trillion won on a consoli...
- ING to Sell Custody Services in 7 European Countries to Citi
- 4/26/2013 10:12:48 AM
- Amsterdam, - -ING announced today that it has reached an agreement to transfer its local custody services business in seven countries in Central and Eastern Europe to Citi, one of the world’s largest ...
- UK: Brits Relying On Holidays to Spend Quality Time with Extended Family and Friends
- 4/26/2013 9:56:23 AM
- - Half of UK holidaymakers travel with extended family and friends to gain some much needed quality time together - A third go on holidays with extended groups to save on costs - One in f...
- Teradata Helps Build Data Warehouse for Largest Local Bank in Southwest China
- 4/26/2013 9:09:03 AM
- Sichuan Rural Credit Union to adopt worldwide data analytics technology BEIJING and SAN DIEGO, Calif. — Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the world’s leading analytic data solutions company, announced today th...
- “New growth, not more old growth”
- 4/26/2013 4:32:29 AM
- What is the relationship between economic growth, sustainability and well-being? This was the subject of an 850-page report released on April 15 by a German Bundestag study commission. Hans-Jörg Naume...
- Next »