News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 5 of 5
- Package Recipients Can Now Customize Deliveries to their Home with FedEx Delivery Manager
- 4/23/2013 11:05:41 AM
- Free Sign Up for New Suite of Options Offering U.S. Customers More Flexibility than Ever Before MEMPHIS, Tenn. —FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), through its FedEx Services subsidiary, has launched FedE...
- Air New Zealand enhances the customer experience for travel to North America
- 4/23/2013 1:22:51 AM
- Air New Zealand passengers can look forward to a better ground experience at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), including a much improved transit process. After a successful trial, U.S. Custo...
- Institutional Investors Embrace ‘Risk Factor Investing’ in First Quarter
- 4/22/2013 9:57:39 AM
- London – Pension funds and other institutional investors embraced risk factor investing in the first quarter of 2013, with net new asset flows into BlackRock’s (NYSE: BLK)flagship risk factor investme...
- Southwest Airlines Cargo Expands Service To AirTran Network
- 4/22/2013 1:11:51 AM
- - Connectivity of Networks Offers Cargo Customers Hundreds of Additional Service Options - New Service Announced to Charlotte, N.C.; Richmond, Va.; Rochester, N.Y.; and San Juan, Puerto Rico Sou...
- Top 5 Reasons to Rent Uplighting for your Wedding Reception
- 4/21/2013 11:25:22 PM
- If you think about the lighting at your weddings venue you may notice one thing: the lighting is not very exciting or dramatic. By renting uplighting you can change how your venue looks and wow your guests...
- The Pelorus Group Announces April 27th 2013 as the Grand Opening of The Beach Club
- 4/19/2013 3:24:04 PM
- The Pelorus Group is announcing that the long awaited grand opening of The Beach Club, South Carolina’s newest luxury destination, will take place on April 27th. The Beach Club sits on approximately 8 oceanfront acres overlooking the Atlantic Ocean a...
- Courtyard by Marriott Continues Eastern European Expansion with New Hotel in Russia
- 4/19/2013 9:42:34 AM
- London – As Marriott International (NYSE:MAR) continues its expansion throughout Europe, the company has announced plans to open its first hotel in Ulyanovsk, Russia, the 135-room Courtyard by Marriot...
- Next »