News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Stem Cell Documentary in the making after successful Cannes Preview
- 6/19/2013 3:50:36 PM
- British film makers are teaming up with Industrial Motion Pictures and Dr. Brian Mehling to produce a documentary about Stem Cell research and treatments. A private viewing of the extended preview of the documentary took place at Villa Horizon...
- NEC Solution Identifies Boston Marathon Bombing
- 6/19/2013 11:02:26 AM
- Irving, Texas – – NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT, communications, managed services and biometric solutions, today announced its NeoFace® Facial Reco...
- Red Herring Names Neuronetics as One of the Top 100 North American Companies for 2013
- 5/29/2013 1:48:59 PM
- Malvern, PA, May 29, 2013 – Neuronetics, Inc., a privately-held medical device company committed to the development of innovative, non-invasive therapies to treat psychiatric conditions, announced today that it is the recipient of Red Herring’...
- New Data Show Long-Term Benefit of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Difficult-to-Treat Patients with Depression using NeuroStar TMS Therapy System
- 5/22/2013 1:00:00 AM
- SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2013 – New data released today at the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association show that the NeuroStar TMS Therapy System ® induced statistically and clinically meaningful response and remission in patients...
- « Previous
- Next »