CA Honored as Microsoft Global ISV Infrastructure Partner of the Year
Integration of Broad Set of Innovative CA Enterprise Solutions Across Key Microsoft Platforms Plays Major Role in Joint Success
ISLANDIA, N.Y. – CA (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that it has been selected as the 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards winner in the Global ISV Infrastructure Partner of the Year category. CA was chosen out of an international field of top Microsoft partners as delivering market-leading customer solutions built on Microsoft technology.
The Microsoft Global ISV Infrastructure (storage, management, security, tools and virtualization) Partner of the Year Special Recognition Award is given to the global ISV partner in the infrastructure category that has demonstrated leadership and has been the most valuable global ISV partner in delivering Microsoft solutions to mutual customers over the past year. The award acknowledges the global partner that has demonstrated leadership in driving Microsoft-based infrastructure solutions and has been the most valuable partner to Microsoft’s worldwide field.
“CA has designed innovative solutions that have enabled their customers to maximize their IT investment in industry-leading enterprise management, storage, security and information management tools,” said Ross Brown, vice president, Solution Partners and ISVs, Microsoft Corp. “Microsoft is proud to recognize CA as the Global ISV Infrastructure Partner of the Year. Today CA has one of the largest portfolios of Microsoft-based products built to work on the latest Microsoft platforms, as well as service the legacy products that mutual customers still rely on.”
CA has successfully participated in more than 11 Microsoft advanced technology and launch programs in 2009, creating immediate value by helping support customers’ Lean IT initiatives by reducing waste, increasing productivity and improving the customer experience. In addition, ongoing support of joint go-to-market and sales initiatives across CA management solutions extend the value of Microsoft platforms and accelerate the adoption of CA’s infrastructure solutions.
Highlights of CA successes include:
* CA ARCserve® Backup delivering state-of-the art data protection across all the latest strategic Microsoft platforms, including Windows Server® 2008, Windows® Essential Business Server 2008 and Hyper-V™.
* CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager enables enterprise IT operators to consolidate multi-vendor systems, network, database and application event monitoring to a single management console.
* CA Records Manager/Office SharePoint® Joint Solution Offering (JSO) providing Public Sector customers control and governance over information across all key Microsoft user applications to enhance manageability, scalability and compliance.
* CA SiteMinder® extending identity and access management with support for Active Directory® Federated Services, Microsoft’s CardSpace II and next generation identity solutions including support for Office SharePoint Server, among other Microsoft systems.
* CA ERwin® Data Modeler presenting a competitive advantage by pairing modeling and configuration management with SQL Server®.
* CA XOsoft™ High Availability and Replication helping drive successful SQL Server, Office SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange engagements.
* CA’s Day One support for Windows Vista® and Windows 7 with its threat products helping reduce security threats for both commercial environments and consumers.
“Customers must justify upgrades to their IT infrastructure by demonstrating that they can maximize investment and gain fast ROI,” said Tom Kendra, corporate senior vice president of Strategy and Business Development for CA. “CA has worked closely with Microsoft for many years to integrate our management solutions across key Microsoft platforms and applications to achieve this goal. We are pleased that Microsoft has recognized our joint success”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.