Real Estate Agent In Australia - Very Good House Selling Tips
The following are the seven steps involved in the sale of real estate. We’ve put these together in an effort to help you understand more about what happens at each stage of the process and help you feel more at ease and in control of the sale of your property.
Step One - Property Appraisal
• The real estate agent will undertake a physical inspection of your property and note all relevant property details;
• The real estate agent discusses selling requirements/time frame for sale;
• Formal price appraisal is completed and discussed in depth; and
• Agent discusses with you the best method of sale and marketing strategy.
Step Two - Selling
• Marketing and advertising is agreed;
• Real estate agency listing agreement is completed;
• An open home schedule is prepared;
• Property presentation advice is offered about the best way to present your property; and
• Your property’s contract for sale is prepared.
Step Three - Property Promotion
• Photographs are taken of your property;
• An advertising copy and schedule are prepared;
• Property signage may be designed, ordered and erected;
• Neighbourhood pamphlets may be prepared and delivered;
• Your property is listed on internet websites;
• Your property may be featured in window displays;
• Colour brochures may be prepared and distributed;
• Appropriate database clients are informed that your property is for sale; and
Step Four - Property Buyer Inspections
• Your stress and time are minimised to ensure only suitably qualified buyers inspect your property;
• The name and telephone number of every buyer who inspects your property is maintained;
• Within 24hrs you are advised of the results of all property inspections and comments of buyers.
For further information, please click our website below:
There’s actually another Step that is MASSIVELY important.
Another hugely important part of selling your property that occurs before these 7 steps is actually choosing the right real estate agent to sell your property. Don’t under estimate this step – this will have a major impact on the success of your sale. The highest possible price and the fastest possible sale will only ever be possible when you use the best agent to sell your property.
Click http://findmeanagent.com.au to Learn More about how Find Me An Agent can help you achieve the highest possible sale price for your property in the quickest possible time by independently researching and finding the most motivated, experienced, ethical and successful real estate agents for you to choose from to sell your property.
ADDED BONUS: we’ll also arrange to get you an average of $1,500 cash back on your agent fees when your property sells!
How To Find The Best Real Estate Agent In Australia To Sell Your House! We can help you to get an average of $1,500 off the fees of any real estate agent you choose to sell your property through. All the service is for free. For more information please check http://www.realestateagentinaustralia.com.au
- Contact Information
- Customer Services
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.