ACF Car Finance Consistently Delivers Customer Clarity
In an industry which regularly receives criticism, leading specialist sub prime car retailer and finance arranger, ACF Car Finance Limited, has been working tirelessly to change public perception.
The unique training the business has devised over the past 12 months has been influencing the company’s continuous progress in enhancing customer service. Richard Cox, Head of Motor Operations, developed an internal communications and training action plan which has resulted in a significant cultural progression within the organisation; ensuring that the customer is even more central to absolutely every decision undertaken throughout the company.
Cox reveals that one of the keys to the recent company development and success is the consistent, considerate approach ACF Car Finance offers its customers: “Clear, honest and fair communication is at the heart of everything we do, from our staff feedback forums to our national advertising campaigns.
“The FSA’s Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles are integrated within our training and communication processes, and not only that, recent feedback illustrates that TCF has been fully embraced by our staff.”
Internal surveys revealed that ACF Car Finance staff have adopted the TCF principles – with over 96% of staff achieving 100% understanding and implementing the company’s ‘customer-centric’ focus.
Cox adds: “Every possible step has been undertaken to ensure that the customer’s interests are protected and we have devised a deliberate and methodical approach to internal communications, training, staff development and evaluation.”
The training programme has involved the development of a dedicated intranet focusing on clear and honest customer communications, regular newsletters disseminated to staff, workshops, TCF staff forums, the creation of a TCF working group, an internal TCF communications campaign, staff surveys and regular measurement of the company’s cultural shift.
Cox concludes: “The campaign has been well received by staff internally. The success rates are testament to our team’s commitment to TCF.”
For further information, please contact Kerry McCrink at de Winter PR on 01244 320 677 or email email@example.com.
Notes to Editors:
• ACF Car Finance Limited is a privately owned UK company which specialises in providing quality used cars and arranging car finance.
• The company allows customers to conveniently apply for car finance online, via telephone or by visiting a branch directly.
• ACF Car Finance operates a network of eight branches across the UK including Leeds, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Bristol, Dunstable, Maidstone, and Isleworth.
• The company is a market leader in its field, stocking a wide selection of quality used vehicles, most of which are between two and four years old, and all of which undergo a 136 point vehicle quality inspection and an independent M.O.T.
• For further information on ACF Car Finance, visit www.acfcarfinance.co.uk.
• ACF Car Finance Limited. Registered in England number 4757280. Registered address: International House, Kingsfield Court, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9RF.
- Contact Information
- Kerry McCrink
- Account Manager
- ACF Car Finance
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.