Walmart Readies Remarkable Father’s Day Prices For Every Dad’s "Man Cave"
Retailer Brings in New Savings and New Gadgets, from Game Room to Garage
BENTONVILLE, Ark. – Every dad has a man cave at home – the place you most likely will find him when he wants to relax. Starting June 14, Walmart is helping families find savings that add something more to man caves in his game room, garage and backyard. New savings include a $128 Magnavox Blu-ray Disc player, select Blu-ray movies two for $20, new video game bundles, and handy tools to keep him entertained with new projects.
Also starting this Sunday, Walmart will be the first retailer next to Dell to introduce the new, smart-looking Dell Studio One™ 19 touch screen desktop – one of the newest additions to a re-designed Walmart electronics department.
The Game Room/Living Room Cave: The hi-def or game experience with new savings.
* $128 Magnavox Blu-ray Disc player (NB500MGX)*
* Two for $20 Blu-ray movie bundles of dads’ favorites such as Shooter/ The Italian Job and Face Off / Next
* $59.96 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play Wii bundle with Wii Motion Plus Accessory and protective sleeve
* $399 PS3 (80GB) Bundle including Quantum of Solace on Blu-ray Disc and the MLB ’09: The Show
* Five for $20 select DVDs – More than 50 favorites including FlyBoys, iRobot, and We Are Marshall
* HDTV savings – $398 Sanyo 37-inch LCD (720p – model DP37649), $697 Vizio 42-inch LCD (1080p – model VO420E), and $1,788 Sony Bravia 52-inch (1080p – model KDL-52S5100)
The Home Office Cave: New products arrive and new savings inspire.
* $398 Dell Inspiron Black Notebook Computer* or $848 Dell Studio One 19 All-in-one Touch Desktop Computer – both exclusively at Walmart
* $69 Canon Pixma Ink Jet Photo Printer with Fax
* $69 Seagate Free Agent Go 250GB Portable Hard Drive
Mobile Man Cave: Popular GPS and cellular products for dads on-the-go, enjoying the drive.
* $199 Palm Pre smart phone (with qualifying contract, no mail-in rebate) – select stores
* $128 Garmin nuvi 250, 3.5 inch touch screen GPS - voice guidance and loaded with more than 5 million points of interest*
* $10 Glove Box Tool Kit (52-piece) for the car
* $46 iPod-Compatible FM Transmitter and Car Charger, available online only at Walmart.com
The Deck Cave: For grilling with the guys, playing chef for the family, or hanging out.
* $17 Grill Care Co. four-piece stainless steel barbecue tool set
* $20 Weber’s Way to Grill guide
* $149 Royal Oak 30-inch Deluxe Charcoal Grill or $198 Brinkman 4-Burner Gas Grill
* $50 Classic Cotton Rope Hammock, available online at Walmart.com
The Garage Cave: For escapes in the garage or making minor improvements.
* $15 Black & Decker 75-piece drill accessory kit or $15 Black & Decker cordless screwdriver
* $15 Carrand Power Jet Wash Wand, $25 Torin Blackjack floor jack, $30 5-gallon ShopVac
* $100 Karcher 1,550 PSI Pressure Washer
Anyone interested in seeing where the most popular “man caves” at home reside today can visit Walmart.com and add their vote to the latest poll.
Father’s Day savings as listed will start June 14 through June 20, 2009. Offers are available while supplies last; no rain checks.
* Prices may vary on some items in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, and on Walmart.com.
Every week, millions of customers visit Walmart Stores, supercenters, Neighborhood Markets, and Sam’s Club locations across America or log on to its online store at www.walmart.com. The company and its Foundation are committed to a philosophy of giving back locally. Walmart is proud to support the causes that are important to customers and associates right in their own neighborhoods, and last year gave more than $378 million to local communities in the United States. More information about Walmart can be found by visiting www.walmartstores.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.